Chameleon Species

Over the years I’ve kept, jacksonii jacksonii, jacksonii merumontanus, jacksonii xantholphus, johnstoni, quadricornis, furcifer bifidus, furcifer minor, calumma brevicorne, calumma o’shaughnessy, calumma globifer, calumma parsonii cristifer, calumma parsonii parsonii OE,YG and YL and probably a couple others I can’t remember. I’ve bred, have eggs or hatched babies from all but a couple of these. Oh and of course Panthers years ago.

Last edited:
Over the years I’ve kept, jacksonii jacksonii, jacksonii merumontanus, jacksonii xantholphus, johnstoni, quadricornis, furcifer bifidus, furcifer minor, calumma brevicorne, calumma o’shaughnessy, calumma globifer, calumma parsonii cristifer, calumma parsonii parsonii OE,YG and YL and probably a couple others I can’t remember. I’ve bred, have eggs or hatched babies from all but a couple of these. Oh and of course Panthers years ago.
Wow! Amazing! :woot:🦎

maybe i should move to florida 🤔
If you can tolerate sweaty 90° temperatures mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds I’m exaggerating but it feels like it when they bite.If you like it hot I need love to scuba dive like I do it’s got its pros and cons

OMG ARE YOU GOING TO BRED NOSY BORAHA????? PLEASE remember me if you do :hilarious:

yeah hopefully in the near future :) I have a two year old male but I haven't been able to find a female !! I msg frams farms when I first found out they had one !! I think the first clutch they produced are hybrids :( but they are waiting on a pure clutch they produced :) so that's my only chance rn !

@coastal_chameleon
Try highlighter chameleons as well. I know they have a male. I do not know if they have babies or are breeding them though. I would love to see your male :love:
These are the only two breeders I know about the last year that I was actively looking.

@coastal_chameleon
Try highlighter chameleons as well. I know they have a male. I do not know if they have babies or are breeding them though. I would love to see your male :love:
These are the only two breeders I know about the last year that I was actively looking.
oh
@coastal_chameleon
Ohh yeah i msg him too ! He just recently got a male in !!!!!!! But same with frams farms they dont have a female "( so only hybrids "( this is my male borla ")))) i need to get more recent pics but hes not to friendly haha

Attachments

• IMG_20200424_155857488_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200424_155857488_HDR.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 70
oh

Ohh yeah i msg him too ! He just recently got a male in !!!!!!! But same with frams farms they dont have a female "( so only hybrids "( this is my male borla ")))) i need to get more recent pics but hes not to friendly haha
I know that frams did have a pure clutch. There is an active member of a FB forum that got a male from them. He shows the high whites with more of the blues rather then the reds. He told me he was a pure nosy boraha. Unless they bred with another person that had a female to get the clutch.

I do wish they were more common though. I adore the high white. I like the Cap est. too but they are also a rarer locale to find.

This was the pic that got me! I started back tracing trying to find them in the US. last year. But his colors are like wow lol https://www.chameleonforums.com/media/iceberg.46611/

I know that frams did have a pure clutch. There is an active member of a FB forum that got a male from them. He shows the high whites with more of the blues rather then the reds. He told me he was a pure nosy boraha. Unless they bred with another person that had a female to get the clutch.

I do wish they were more common though. I adore the high white. I like the Cap est. too but they are also a rarer locale to find.

This was the pic that got me! I started back tracing trying to find them in the US. last year. But his colors are like wow lol https://www.chameleonforums.com/media/iceberg.46611/
That pic is WOW!

Thats what i thought ! I contacted him again last night and he said hes been trying to get a female to for a year now too ! He only had nose be x boraha hybrids "( it sounds tempting but i really want a pure nosy bora . i actually paired my nosy bora with one of my ambilobies because i wasnt having any luck finding a female ! She laid three cluches last year so i will have some hybrids soon !

The pic is amazing !! Blues whites and reds :0

Back
Top Bottom