chameleon on my head

lizzleberry

chameleon started climbing up strands of my hair and spending ages sat on my head.

anyone else have this?

when he's fully grown will it hurt more than it already does?
should i wear a hat?

425412_10150563325377072_587347071_8887876_1349387737_n.jpg

They only go up that high if you let them! As for how much it hurt, that depends on whether they take the facial route or the ear lobe route! Not sure which hurts more though, lol! When my first female was poorly she climbed up on my head and went to sleep!

lmaoo, they like to get to the highest point..

Lastnight i handled my Adult Veiled for the first time in a month. He tore my hand/arms up with his sharp nails and veryyyy strong grip..:eek:

theres a pic in my album where waldo was making the trip up my head funny as hell cant repost it tho.wanna see it go into my albuum

literally all my chams do this except for my melleri(thank god!) and yes after a while it hurts and yes wear a hat

theres a pic in my album where waldo was making the trip up my head funny as hell cant repost it tho.wanna see it go into my albuum

If you upload them to an image sharing website, such as Photobucket, you can upload the same picture into threads as many times as you like! If you upload via the 'attachment' tab then you can only upload a pic once.

They only go up that high if you let them! As for how much it hurt, that depends on whether they take the facial route or the ear lobe route! Not sure which hurts more though, lol! When my first female was poorly she climbed up on my head and went to sleep!

mine hasnt worked out how to climb up via ear/face yet, he climbs up strands of hair, it is the weirdest feeling...

All I can say is be thankful, lol! It really hurts when they grab your ear or even worse with a nostril! Brings tears to your eyes, lol!

Back
Top Bottom