Chameleon Obsession

kongchi

Steve told me about a "Chameleon Honey Moon" stage that I might be going through but when will that end? =P

Shed Time!
IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

Im a nub photographer
IMG_1041.jpg

Blue Bar Yellow body? Maybe?
IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

im not too sure what a "chameleon honey moon" is, but have i shared my secret how i expect to have a "ring cham" for my wedding? oh yes, i dream about it like a little girl, let me explain! the ring will be wrapped around the chams curly tail and will be carried out by the hibiscus girl and....ya! how amazing is that?? :D

anyways, awsome pics nub! lol they are great and your panther is simply gorgeous

im not too sure what a "chameleon honey moon" is, but have i shared my secret how i expect to have a "ring cham" for my wedding? oh yes, i dream about it like a little girl, let me explain! the ring will be wrapped around the chams curly tail and will be carried out by the hibiscus girl and....ya! how amazing is that?? :D

anyways, awsome pics nub! lol they are great and your panther is simply gorgeous

this is a great idea love it!

Thats a great idea! I've heard of dog ring bearers but never a chameleon. I bet you'd be one of the first.

i believe by honey moon stage he meens the obsessive lovey dovey puppy love at the beginning of any relationship, i know how you feel and i hope that doesnt pass :D

i believe by honey moon stage he meens the obsessive lovey dovey puppy love at the beginning of any relationship, i know how you feel and i hope that doesnt pass :D

RIGHT ON THE DOT. It started 3 months ago with ONE chameleon, my Sebastian, then my little brother bought at San Diego's convention, then we bought another one for my dad. I'm always thinking about Sebastian though, waking up early to check on him, making sure he eats, dusting his food, carrying his 4X2X2 enclosure outside about 3 times a week. My girlfriend and I even fought about how much attention I gave him one time, lololol. Man, I'm so scared to go to this weekends Anaheim show.

I love Steve to death and have enjoyed his friendship for years but you better check on how many chams he has and how he "keeps getting more";););)

This is a very long honeymoon but that isn't a bad thing.:D:D

Back
Top Bottom