Chameleon not eating

my Chameleon has not been eating for a week now. He is a Blue bared and he isn’t even eating the mealworms what do I do??? ( 3 1/2 months old)

Panther chameleon that is
I’m sorry to hear that is he maybe shedding or beginning a shed? My panther has also had a loss of appetite I only see him take down two worms or just 1 cricket sometimes and I’ve tried everything I’ll be following this thread and seeing the answers we get so I can benefit from you asking instead of posting another thread(y)

I’m sorry to hear that is he maybe shedding or beginning a shed? My panther has also had a loss of appetite I only see him take down two worms or just 1 cricket sometimes and I’ve tried everything I’ll be following this thread and seeing the answers we get so I can benefit from you asking instead of posting another thread(y)
Sounds good, and I think he is beginning to shed it seems

Please answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread at the top of the health forum so we can help you better.

We need to know things like temperature, lighting, etc.

Please answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread at the top of the health forum so we can help you better.

We need to know things like temperature, lighting, etc.
75 watt basking light. It’s 95 degrees in the basking spot. 5.0 uvb light. Cage- 24x24x24. Humidity always 50-70 %

Back
Top Bottom