Chameleon Music Video Star Needed

I wasnt calling you out was just pointing out that after you replied they said this :

And people ignored that and made up their own mind of what the op wants to do
I would not be at all surprised if this was the OP from a month or so ago . Maybe if op explained a bit more on what they were doing it would be more excepted . There’s still the fact all these videos are coming out that are so contrary to what chameleons are or do . Chameleon’s do not play Instruments , or sit on freakin drums .

Someone on here had his chameleon filmed for an intro to a reptile show. It went well.
Things like temperature and humidity need to be taken into account for the shoot. The lights can't be too hot etc. It would have to be handled like a trip to the vet and then kept short. Don't expect them to do any tricks and they don't walk on cue.

Someone on here had his chameleon filmed for an intro to a reptile show. It went well.
Things like temperature and humidity need to be taken into account for the shoot. The lights can't be too hot etc. It would have to be handled like a trip to the vet and then kept short. Don't expect them to do any tricks and they don't walk on cue.
That was me!

I was looking for the thread. If you had it to do all over again would you? How did your chameleon handle it?
They were reptile people so they took his limitations into consideration. I don't know if music video people would get that.

I can see that absolutely but this is for a music video. I can see video for habitat etc. they have not explained what the music video is for or if the chameleon will be changing color to each instrument etc .

Oh, absolutely questions must be answered and allowances made before this would be a good idea.
By now they have probably bought some animal to use as they wish and this is all a moot point.

Well they picked me up and I handled Chandler all the way there, while there and while leaving, essentially Chandler was on me for the entire time, and surprisingly instead of being afraid of the cameras, he initially decided to crawl up onto it. Only thing I wish they had was a heat lamp accessible, Chandler spent the majority of the time on me.

Last edited:
Well they picked me up and I handled Chandler all the way there, while there and while leaving, essentially Chandler was on me for the entire time, and surprisingly instead of being afraid of the cameras, he initially decided to crawl up onto it. Only thing I wish they had was a heat lamp accessible, Chandler spent the majority of the time on me.
Phoebe or septiseye would do great with this . It’s not at all my worry , it’s no explanation and or how new keepers see some Cham on a drum or playing a flute think ohhhhh wow let me try that :rolleyes: . Anyhow op never answered Jill is probably correct .

Back
Top Bottom