Chameleon Music Video Star Needed

Camila G

New Member
Hi everyone!

I'm working on a professional music video and am looking for a panther chameleon to be our little star. We would just want it to hang out and film his or her beauty - we wouldn't want to unnecessarily interact with it or stress it out.

The shoot is on Aug 27th or 28th in New Jersey. If you are interested and in the area, please let me know! I'd love to see photos of your chameleon and discuss this further with you all.

All the best,
Camila
 

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
Even if its not little changes. Imagine just filling the room with 3rd graders not even interacting with the cham.

There are some professional(or at least semi) cham photographers that could give some pointers.

But im pretty sure the photo shoot will end up with a 30min reel of poofing and leaning to hide from the camera.

These guys do not even like cell phones 3 ft from them with just the owner in the room...
 

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
I really feel it depends on the chameleon. If the OP can find a very friendly panther who doesn't seem to stress from a quick car ride to a studio I don't see the problem with it honestly. Now if the chameleon was being used to do something unnatural or extremely stressful obviously that's an issue. Just my 2 pennies for the day
 

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
I really feel it depends on the chameleon. If the OP can find a very friendly panther who doesn't seem to stress from a quick car ride to a studio I don't see the problem with it honestly. Now if the chameleon was being used to do something unnatural or extremely stressful obviously that's an issue. Just my 2 pennies for the day
I’m with you on this one. 75% wont tolerate it, but the other 25% may. Like every thing else it’s up to the keeper to correctly interpret the feedback from their Cham.
 

Kristen Wilkins

Chameleon Enthusiast
I really feel it depends on the chameleon. If the OP can find a very friendly panther who doesn't seem to stress from a quick car ride to a studio I don't see the problem with it honestly. Now if the chameleon was being used to do something unnatural or extremely stressful obviously that's an issue. Just my 2 pennies for the day
Phoebe would kiss everything wasabi would bite there face off . I would agree but would not want to put the wrong idea out to new keepers seeing the video.
 

GoodKarma19

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, that snowballed quickly @Camila G! We have a lot of passionate keepers, here, and have had multiple brushes with unscrupulous sorts. People tend to be very quick to leap to conclusions (im one of them, on occasion!) To clarify: what exactly would you want to be filming the chameleon doing? A cham in an unfamiliar setting can be very unpredictable, even if they are of a more mellow, inquisitive disposition! Maybe if we knew exactly what you were looking for, we'd be able to find a suitable candidate. (y)
 
Top Bottom