Chameleon Music Video Star Needed

Oh no chameleons hate cameras. Oh no your gunna stress them out. Oh it’s a new month let me go take 500 pics of my Cham to find one good one to put in the photo contest so we can all vote on pics of stressed out chams.

This, I've brought this exact thing up a few times as well with the photo contest. Not that I'm against it, but it's funny to see how we let some things slide, yet others catch the CF wrath.

Oh no chameleons hate cameras. Oh no your gunna stress them out. Oh it’s a new month let me go take 500 pics of my Cham to find one good one to put in the photo contest so we can all vote on pics of stressed out chams.

Well lets be honest, we have a lot of poofers for the photo contest :)

Im not saying its a bad idea, or the cham will get stressed out and go on a hunger strike or something. But If the scene is "i want the cham to do the shaky dance across the stick for 30 seconds, from 3 different angles", Generally you will end up with 30 seconds of rearing up on the hind legs to bluff the camera, or just them spinning around and hiding behind the stick to the point you just see a pair of eyes with a stick in between.

We have a few pro and semi pro photographers on the site, to the point where they can get their cham to tongue shoot while wearing a santa hat, id tag those people.

If she didn't need to be transported and no-one wanted to handle her Mona would be game. I take so many pictures of her she's not phased by a camera anymore. Film her on a free-range tree all you want she'd be chill. As long as OP doesn't plan on using the footage to say they like to cuddle and turn into a rainbow eating dog food I'd be cool with it.

If she didn't need to be transported and no-one wanted to handle her Mona would be game. I take so many pictures of her she's not phased by a camera anymore. Film her on a free-range tree all you want she'd be chill. As long as OP doesn't plan on using the footage to say they like to cuddle and turn into a rainbow eating dog food I'd be cool with it.

Mean while mine wont eat its dubia if i have a white coffee cup in the other hand LOL

Mean while mine wont eat its dubia if i have a white coffee cup in the other hand LOL

I'm super lucky Mona is CHILL. Once she hit a year and a half and we got into a rhythm with each other she has been the loveliest cha-blamo I adore her. Eats great, handles well, super friendly lady. I can stick my cell phone pretty close to her and she's chilling she'll try to crawl right past it onto my hand.

I'm super lucky Mona is CHILL. Once she hit a year and a half and we got into a rhythm with each other she has been the loveliest cha-blamo I adore her. Eats great, handles well, super friendly lady. I can stick my cell phone pretty close to her and she's chilling she'll try to crawl right past it onto my hand.

I should say though, every time I come home with a new tattoo on my arms she gets weird for a day or two. She wasn't stoked on the giant luna moth I put around my wrist. :p :LOL:

Well lets be honest, we have a lot of poofers for the photo contest :)

Im not saying its a bad idea, or the cham will get stressed out and go on a hunger strike or something. But If the scene is "i want the cham to do the shaky dance across the stick for 30 seconds, from 3 different angles", Generally you will end up with 30 seconds of rearing up on the hind legs to bluff the camera, or just them spinning around and hiding behind the stick to the point you just see a pair of eyes with a stick in between.

We have a few pro and semi pro photographers on the site, to the point where they can get their cham to tongue shoot while wearing a santa hat, id tag those people.

I agree with what your saying but your assuming it’s the same person from the thread a week or 2 ago. It might be might not be. Anyone notice how they haven’t replied here since joxie replied.

@Camila G would you mind telling us exactly what you are planning on doing?

If they just want to film a Cham being a Cham they don’t even have to stand there. They could just setup a camera and let it film the Cham for a bit. Granted this would be easier to do in the chams cage.

@Camila G maybe consider asking someone to setup a camera on there Cham cage and explain what footage you want.

I agree with what your saying but your assuming it’s the same person from the thread a week or 2 ago. It might be might not be. Anyone notice how they haven’t replied here since joxie replied.

@Camila G would you mind telling us exactly what you are planning on doing?

If they just want to film a Cham being a Cham they don’t even have to stand there. They could just setup a camera and let it film the Cham for a bit. Granted this would be easier to do in the chams cage.

@Camila G maybe consider asking someone to setup a camera on there Cham cage and explain what footage you want.
Let’s be honest here more then likely this person seen Britney Spears with a snake in a music video and decided hey I’m going to use a chameleon because they are cool right now :rolleyes: I stand by everything I said.

Let’s be honest here more then likely this person seen Britney Spears with a snake in a music video and decided hey I’m going to use a chameleon because they are cool right now :rolleyes: I stand by everything I said.

I wasnt calling you out was just pointing out that after you replied they said this :
We 100% agree. We are a highly trained & professional crew. We just want to film a chameleon being a chameleon.

And people ignored that and made up their own mind of what the op wants to do

Back
Top Bottom