I made the ultimate chameleon kits! | Everything you need!

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Hello everyone! I have some super exciting news!

After seeing subpar kits and countless keepers struggle to know what supplies to purchase for their new chameleons, I teamed up with Pangea Reptile to give you a kit that will help your chameleon live their best life! I made a Basic kit that has the essentials for a new chameleon keeper and an Advanced kit that has the nice-to-haves like a MistKing, plant LED light, fogger, etc. I'm hoping these kits can make it easy for new keepers to be set up for success from the beginning. Not only are the kits convenient, but they are also discounted so it's cheaper for people to buy the kits versus buying all of the products individually. It's also worth noting that the Basic Kit is at the same price point as the new Deluxe ZooMed kit but my kit comes with an XL instead of a L enclosure and also includes supplements, tongs, and a outlet timer.

Here are the links to the kits so you can see what all is included, price points, FAQs I've written, etc. The kit does not come with plants or branches since those are difficult to ship. Plus it lets people customize their enclosures how they want to.

Basic Kit
Advanced Kit

I also wrote a blog that takes new keepers through basic chameleon care, what all of the products do, answers frequently asked questions, as well as provide videos for anyone wanting to learn that way. You can check that out here: Chameleon Kits by Neptune the Chameleon - Pangea Reptile LLC

And of course it wouldn't be a Neptune the Chameleon Kit without a video:

I hope this can make it easier for new keepers to be set up for success and make sure their chameleons lives long, healthy lives.

Cheers,
NTC

What is included in the $249.99 Basic Kit:
  • Extra Large Zoo Med Reptibreeze
  • 24" Pangea T5 HO Fixture
  • Zoo Med 22" T5 HO 5.0
  • 50W Pangea Halogen Heat Bulb
  • Zilla Ceramic Dome
  • Zoo Med Terrarium Controller
  • Exo Terra Pressure Sprayer
  • Pangea Temp & Humidity Gauge
  • PangeaCal without D3
  • Reptivite w/D3 2 oz
  • Pangea Rubber Tipped Tweezers
NTCStarterKitlistingphoto_1200x.png

What is included in the $584.99 Advanced Kit:
  • Zoo Med 22" T5 HO 5.0
  • Zoo Med Deep Dome
  • Vivarium Electronics 24" LED light
  • MistKing Starter
  • Zoo Med Repti Fogger
  • 8" Pangea Tweezers
  • PangeaCal without D3
  • Reptivite w/D3 2 oz
NTCAdvancedKitlistingphoto2_1200x.png

Just love it. Finally, a everything right kit for new and advanced owners. You are such an influencer on Chameleon needs. Thank you for being there for us. :love:(y)

Thank you for the kind words everyone! It’s great to see you’re just as excited as I am about how helpful this will be for new keepers! 🤗

Thank you for the kind words everyone! It’s great to see you’re just as excited as I am about how helpful this will be for new keepers! 🤗
As a new owner, these kits would have made my life better by relieving the overwhelming stress and panic I felt in the search for the correct supplies.

This is absolutely AMAZING!!! I was so confused in the beginning luckily I came across this forum and all you wonderful people helped direct me but this kit makes everything so easy and discounted. It’s a win for the owner and the Chameleon. Thank you for being amazing advocate. I will definitely direct people to this product.

What is included in the $249.99 Basic Kit:
  • Zoo Med 22" T5 HO 5.0
  • Zilla Ceramic Dome
  • Exo Terra Pressure Sprayer
  • PangeaCal without D3
  • Reptivite w/D3 2 oz
  • Pangea Rubber Tipped Tweezers
NTCStarterKitlistingphoto_1200x.png

What is included in the $584.99 Advanced Kit:
  • Zoo Med 22" T5 HO 5.0
  • Zoo Med Deep Dome
  • Vivarium Electronics 24" LED light
  • MistKing Starter
  • Zoo Med Repti Fogger
  • 8" Pangea Tweezers
  • PangeaCal without D3
  • Reptivite w/D3 2 oz
NTCAdvancedKitlistingphoto2_1200x.png
Thank you for a great service to the community!

Back
Top Bottom