Chameleon feces

Edyth

Is this a normal feces ?

Attachments

• 7F834FC9-BA41-4F3F-8C37-04C18284EA14.jpeg
    7F834FC9-BA41-4F3F-8C37-04C18284EA14.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 66
Okay, so while we are talking about "poop". I am NOT finding as much poop as I think I should find. Is it wrong that I want to be finding more poop? When I do find it, which sometimes may be every other day, it looks perfect, but it seems like he should be pooping more. The other issue is that he likes to sleep down in the middle of the Umbrella Tree which is massive now, and I think it falls down into there , but I check it and see if it falls on top of the leaves and on the rocks to remove it and I am not sure if it is making it down under the rocks or what? He eats like a pig, so there should be more poop, but I guess I should or should not be concerned if I cannot find it?

Okay, so while we are talking about "poop". I am NOT finding as much poop as I think I should find. Is it wrong that I want to be finding more poop? When I do find it, which sometimes may be every other day, it looks perfect, but it seems like he should be pooping more. The other issue is that he likes to sleep down in the middle of the Umbrella Tree which is massive now, and I think it falls down into there , but I check it and see if it falls on top of the leaves and on the rocks to remove it and I am not sure if it is making it down under the rocks or what? He eats like a pig, so there should be more poop, but I guess I should or should not be concerned if I cannot find it?
since your guy is still young and growing, he isn't going to be pooping as much as you think he should be, he still needs to keep some of the mass he eats to grow his body :)

I have exact same concern/issue, it's like we have the same chameleon! I'm always looking for poop, it always looks perfect when I find it, but I always think there should be more!

I have exact same concern/issue, it's like we have the same chameleon! I'm always looking for poop, it always looks perfect when I find it, but I always think there should be more!
Okay, so our boys (since they are brothers) must come from some excellent CLEAN genes!! LOL - I am glad I am not alone on this.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

since your guy is still young and growing, he isn't going to be pooping as much as you think he should be, he still needs to keep some of the mass he eats to grow his body :)
Well that is good to know , but WOW, just seemed like it should be more.

Back
Top Bottom