Cham Tatoo

I'm planning to get one (to add to the fourteen other tattoos I've already got)...does that count?

Last edited:
I am getting a half sleeve done of my guy. I cant wait. I only have 7 tats but 4 of them take up almost both my legs:eek: Neck down I will be covered hopefully before I die.

I am getting a half sleeve done of my guy. I cant wait. I only have 7 tats but 4 of them take up almost both my legs:eek: Neck down I will be covered hopefully before I die.

I agree. Well not to be fully covered (not quite as sexy on a girl, haha), but to have many many more. My two addictions: Chameleons, and tattoos:D.

It still isn't done I have to get it all touched up and the inside of the arm done and I'm making a few small changes to it

l_20b01aaa146730bd36f8e14aa3a5453e.jpg

l_1607a0eac0c680824447cf2c08124f23.jpg

Last edited:
That is pretty damn cool kc. I will oneday have a cham tat actually it is in the works being drawn up. Here is my mom piece I got about 6 years ago. I just took the pic the other day it is still bright and not bad for all the skateboarding nicks.

Picture289.jpg

Picture288.jpg

that must have hurt right on your shin lol I can't say Im looking forwrd to having the inside of my arm done but I'm thinking either a ferret with a space helmet since I have three ferrets or a robotic frog.

Last edited:
Yeah the shin was unpleasent and my friend hates tattooing shins hahhaha. My worst spot was behind the knee it scabbed up so bad I limped for about a week. I really like your concept that is original and it looks great.

Back
Top Bottom