Cham quiver and shake

beeze

Avid Member
When my cham's hangin in her tree and I go to get her off the tree, she'll quiver and shake for a second or two when I go to pick her up. I go REAL SLOW and put my fingers under her and allow her to crawl on my hand but sometimes she will still do this. Is this normal? Has anyone else's cham ever done this?

When my cham's hangin in her tree and I go to get her off the tree, she'll quiver and shake for a second or two when I go to pick her up. I go REAL SLOW and put my fingers under her and allow her to crawl on my hand but sometimes she will still do this. Is this normal? Has anyone else's cham ever done this?

It can be a friendly warning then she sees it is you and climbs on you? I have a male panther that will open his mouth as to bite then see it is me and go into a yawn and shake and then climb on me

I find that my chams use it as a way of saying "I'm upset, leave me be" especially since my chams are friendly normally.

yea I think she is doing the IM A LEAF you CANT see me!! hehe Mr ester will do this sometimes and I just leave him alone and try to get him out again later!

No, I'm not talking about the leaf walk......she does that too. She's just sitting in the same sopt when she does this little quiver.

My meller's do this often in the mornings, but not so much any of my other chams. It scared me when I first got them a few years ago, thinking I was doing something wrong. Although I have no idea why they do it - now I just equate it to when my dogs shake. ;)

Back
Top Bottom