Calling all kammer babies

Thanks Heather :) if the Kammers ever have a baby available from that sire I guess I'll have to buy one! That guy has some deep blues.

I know there are alot of owners I have spoken to, so no worries. I am sure people will be posting over the next week.
Are you saying you have a new baby coming?!

Romeo looking like the rainbow!!!

Attachments

• P1030373.jpg
    P1030373.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 728
Not a very good picture.. it was taken from my phone, but meet Hank! He's about five months old :)

Attachments

• photo_2.JPG
    photo_2.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 719
I dont think it's a goo idea to post pictures that are not yours without permission. Links would be a better idea.

Romeo looking like the rainbow!!!

look at those fat chubby legs I love it only 20 days and i get my 3 nosey be's from kammers they have awesome colored sire's and are great people to work with in helping you get their chams they even take payments for their beautiful babies!!!

It was a member earlier in this thread using the kammers photo. I dont know if they had permission or not, but I just throught I would point it out since most people dont know about the legality of it.

I dont think it's a goo idea to post pictures that are not yours without permission. Links would be a better idea.

I changed it to a link....I would not have used it had the photo not specifically said who's it was and where it was from. But I don't want anyone to get upset over it so I changed it to a link.
The only reason I suggested to know the sire or pictures of the sire is I find it very interesting to see how similar the babies are to their sires.

Edit: With permission given I will restore the picture in my first post

Liddy @ Kammers said it is more than fine to attach the sires photo, you don't have to link. It will be even more fun to see the Dads with the baby pics!

This is Boomer my Ambanja from the Kammer's. He is almost 4 months in this picture. His sire is Hyamendacil. Unfortunately I might have to get rid of him in a couple months, I got the wife pregneant. Hopefully not, we'll see how hectic things get.

Back
Top Bottom