Cage Build Finished!!!

Kaianuanu

Finally ive finished my cage build:D, It has a 3' x 2' base and is 4' tall. In there I have a little Ficus and a Schefflera. I also Have a Tiny English ivy plant and a tiny red Hibiscus not shown that i am growing up for the cage in the future. I wish to hang the Ivy and a Pothos not yet acquired from the top. For lighting, I Have a 4' Fluorescent lamp w/ that i am going to get a repti-sun 10.0 for. In the Domes, i have a household CFL just for looks and in the other i Have a 100w basking spotlight bulb. I'm planning on covering the floor with some dark green turf/carpet.

P4130281.jpg

P4130282.jpg

P4130277.jpg

That's actually pretty good (you're 14 right?)! It looks like the aluminum cage that kammerflage sells as a starter/baby cage.

looking cool

that looks like a cool cage for a jackson chameleon:)

hopfully he/she

likes it in there

,longtongue

(like that gecko on the wall in the first picture)

you may want to stay away from putting carpet in the bottom as it could be a breeding grounds for bacteria. They sell a green cage liner that works excellent as it is really easy to clean and doesnt really soak up water. I believe it is made by rep zilla or exoterra but that could be what you are talking about when you say dark green turf in which case nevermind what i just wrote lol

Back
Top Bottom