DIY Cabinet—>Cage Build

I would definitely seal the wood I did recently do a test with PVC. The smart option is to make sure that the wood is a little porous. If you’re going to use flexseal I’ve never used dry lock. It’s a cement product. My concern with that is it will crack overtime. I would prefer to use flexseal but the rest of your idea sounds fine. But you must show us a picture when you’re done. 😊
Of course!! I am taking my time making sure everything is perfect. Thanks for the help! I may or may not have more Qs down the road 😂

Wow!! I did something quite similar, actually. I bought a ready-made cage and I closed in 3 of the sides. (excluding the top and front) Then, I made a cabinet that opens and I have my chameleon cage on that. Glad to see someone else DIY their cage!!! I wish you all of my luck and patience!! 🦎
Awesome!! Yes I think aesthetically it looks way better but a lot more work. What did you do to close the sides off?

Awesome!! Yes I think aesthetically it looks way better but a lot more work. What did you do to close the sides off?
I'm pretty sure I used hard silicone boards, and then I glued it to the sides of the cage with silicone glue.

Back
Top Bottom