Something happened to my nosy be cham crest.
Don,t know if is a burn or infection.
There are no reptile vets in the area.
And any kind of treatment
Lights and humidity ok
Everything seems normal.
Its definitely a burn ( i think now its confirmed by all the community...)
At this point there is no turning back, if you leave it like that he will die (95% of chance of diying now) the burned part need to be removed, he need anti-inflamatory and medication (because the skins look like a bacteria open house) So he need medical assistant. what heat lamp did you use and whats your ambiant temperatures?
For the moment.. you can clean the wound with proviodine and put a silver based cream (everyday.. for the cleaning and the cream) but without vet dont expect the life span to be ok..
i assure your lightening is wrong.. so please fill the help form and post some pictures of the enclosure because for the moment the burn well only get bigger since he sty in the same environement