broken leg?

cammy

Hi this is my first time posting anything here, i find all the information very helpful. i was wondering if maybe you guys could help me...
i recently got a pygmy chameleon from a friend and she was doing great, but today we noticed her walking funny. it seems like one of her front legs is broken or dislocated. waht can i do? also i read somewhere that she might need a different light. any suggestions on waht to get?

just tried taking a picture, but she is hidden in teh leaves and i am afraid to move her. earlier she seemed very out of it. not sure if she fell. but the "wrist: part looks swollen and she wont grip. when she walks she leans on it more than actually using it for movement.

How long have you had it?
What light are you using?
What are you gutloading/feeding the insects with specifically? What are you supplementing/dusting them with specifically and how often with each supplement?

hello,
well right now we have a standard light that the friend who gave her to me gave me. not sure what it is exactly. but he has several other chams, though none as small... thats why i am hoping to get soem good light tips.
ans she eats meal worms (shake n bake style w/ calcium) and 2 week old crickets.
i have had her for about 3 weeks. the day we got her she actually laid eggs (3 little one) could that have cause a severe calcium deficiency? the old owner had no idea she was even expecting.

Back
Top Bottom