Bright yellow veil

jernlee

Is there such a chameleon? I seen some pictures on this forum from years back I think. It was a yellow veil. Was that color inhanced with the computer or camera?
thanks jerry

chameleon76 was the name of the member. Is he still a member and how could I find out? How come I haven't seen more of them?
jerry

NewtonVeiledWeb.jpg

have you seen this one on the FLChams website?

We've been really working with this bloodline and now we're offering offspring from our Veiled Breeder Chameleon named Newton. These are going to be super blue and yellow veileds. This male has some of the most unique coloration we've seen on a veiled including an incredible design on his skin. Now's your chance to purchase a premium veiled chameleon bloodline. The pictured male is the father of the offspring for sale.

My guy Luie has yellow and turquoise. If you'd like to see his pictures I have a ton of them in his album. Just click on my profile to check them out. Jann

I had a mormaset monkey that I called chewy because she was mean. She tried to chew your arm off.
jerry

I was lucky enough to trade for one of Storm's daughters. I held back a few of her babes that I am growing up with hopes of that coloration. Still too young to really tell yet. Good coloration, just not sure if any will be bright yellow.

Back
Top Bottom