Black spot??

hollywood11

I was holding hollywood this morning and noticed that he had a black spot on his elbow and the side of his face. Is this a bruise?? I tried to get a few pics of it but wasnt behaving like I wanted him to. Any idea what this may be? Could he have fallen?

Here are a few pics. Not the greatest, sorry. Its a little darker than the pics.

Attachments

• securedownload[1].jpg
    securedownload[1].jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 113
  • securedownload[3].jpg
    securedownload[3].jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 130
  • securedownload[4].jpg
    securedownload[4].jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 137
  • securedownload[5].jpg
    securedownload[5].jpg
    73 KB · Views: 171
Monitor his movement and if it is swelling as these could be signs of a break if his bones aren't the strongest... If he seems to be favoring other legs I would say a vet trip would be in order... How they get bruises is the problem, if he fell there could be underlying problems that as a prey animal they won't show until it's bad.. So to be safe I would just try to monitor it... I can't remember the name of it but there is a cream some people use to help bruises... Try the search feature for bruises and see what comes up... Hope this helps! Iwish I could help more /:

EDIT: misspoke... If all it is is a bruise, it should fade in a few days.. Just monitor movement

Back
Top Bottom