Bioactive bearded dragon enclosure!!!!

Things that could be wrong with her? Oh also my aunt sent me money to take her to the vet if needed which I would like to do if it would help
Are you looking for something to be wrong? :unsure: Getting a fecal done is prudent, though it doesn't require a visit to the vet unless something shows up on the fecal that requires treatment.

I'm confused. Just a few days ago (post #67) you said she was fine. You've got a lay bin in there.
What's not right?

Are you looking for something to be wrong? :unsure: Getting a fecal done is prudent, though it doesn't require a visit to the vet unless something shows up on the fecal that requires treatment.

I'm confused. Just a few days ago (post #67) you said she was fine. You've got a lay bin in there.
What's not right?
Idk everything is the same I just think a checkup would give me more peace of mind

IMO there’s no such thing as a needless or wasted vet visit. Yes, it can be pricey but it’s usually well worth it. Either you’ll confirm that something isn’t right and get it treated promptly or you’ll have peace of mind that you have a normal healthy animal. Win-win in my book. I do hope nothing is wrong though and you’ll just be getting peace of mind.

Idk everything is the same I just think a checkup would give me more peace of mind
There's no problem with that. Since the money came from a relative, I just hope that if something does go wrong in the future, you'll be able to take her in again. I would be sure the vet has experience with beardies (not just exotics).

IMG_20220410_200612462.jpg

IMG_20220410_200602457.jpg
IMG_20220410_200556895.jpg
IMG_20220410_200533751.jpg

Just wondering how your sweetie is doing today. When is your vet visit?
I forgot to tell you guys, I was too exited! Yesterday I was feeding her some new foods like hikari dragon gel beacause I wanted to and to my surprise she came down! Before she would just wait till I brought it to her face I've also noticed she has been a lot more active and is returning to normal slowly and my vet visit is on Monday!

I forgot to tell you guys, I was too exited! Yesterday I was feeding her some new foods like hikari dragon gel beacause I wanted to and to my surprise she came down! Before she would just wait till I brought it to her face I've also noticed she has been a lot more active and is returning to normal slowly and my vet visit is on Monday!
Great news! I’m glad she seems to be doing better. 🥰
To add some more enrichment and get her moving, you could also try one of these. https://www.petsmart.com/reptile/fe...0IoGVRWSVP819OXpjRhdEE_Q-VBe9r_AaAr-hEALw_wcB I put a superworm in it and let Spike at it. There’s a short video on the beardie thread.
Just curious…does she like the dragon gel?

Great news! I’m glad she seems to be doing better. 🥰
To add some more enrichment and get her moving, you could also try one of these. https://www.petsmart.com/reptile/fe...0IoGVRWSVP819OXpjRhdEE_Q-VBe9r_AaAr-hEALw_wcB I put a superworm in it and let Spike at it. There’s a short video on the beardie thread.
Just curious…does she like the dragon gel?
Oh yeah she lovesssss the dragon gel and it has supplements and all the nutrients needed in it! I still use other stuff with it though because variety it good and I'll buy that beardie ball!

Back
Top Bottom