Binoculars

Hi guys, I know this part of the forum is for photography, but thought this was sort of related. My girlfriend's birthday is coming up, and I didn't think a camera was quite the right gift for me to get for her. Instead, I thought binoculars would be nice.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations? I'm a college student so I'm not looking for anything super deluxe necessarily, but something that will be good for getting a better close up for when we are in Madagascar this late Summer 2017. I'm looking for the best bangin' binoculars for my bucks.

We will be monitoring lemurs for 3 months, and thought that something like binoculars could really benefit, unless if the forest is too dense... What do ya think? Thanks!

Li

I am kind of snooty with binoculars. I only use Pentax. I think they are best. IMO!

In all reality, every brand will have options in your price range. I just think Pentax are designed more for the nature lover.

I am kind of snooty with binoculars. I only use Pentax. I think they are best. IMO!

In all reality, every brand will have options in your price range. I just think Pentax are designed more for the nature lover.
Any model in particular? I'm looking to spend anywhere from 0.00 to maybe a hundred or so dollars. I know they can get pricey, but can you give me a couple options? Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom