Beyond angry!!

does this look right
CAEA3B6D-A3ED-48E6-8D28-664EC0E0F9C6.jpeg

U will want the pump lower than the reservoir. It looks to me like the hoses (the 1 to the reservoir and the 1 to the mist heads,) are switched bc of the length.

Oh, and its a little late, but the bulkhead leading from the reservoir is better right at the bottom bc anything below it doesn't get used

1 more thing, there's a rubber cap on the nose of the mister. Remove it b4 u test run it otherwise, it will shoot off the nozzle

I looks good from what I can see.
Do you have the nut on the outside of the can and the o ring on the inside?

If you want to get the water below the bulkhead, you could use a 90 with a piece of tubing facing down ( on the inside of the can)

I looks good from what I can see.
Do you have the nut on the outside of the can and the o ring on the inside?
The nut is on the outside, the little rubber o thing you mean needs to go on the inside of the reservoir thing? I think i made my hole too big for the resorvoir water leaks out of the bin im using smh. any ways to fix this so it doesn't leak?

The nut is on the outside, the little rubber o thing you mean needs to go on the inside of the reservoir thing? I think i made my hole too big for the resorvoir water leaks out of the bin im using smh. any ways to fix this so it doesn't leak?
Yes, the rubber o ring should be on the inside
The nut on the outaide.
When you tighten the nut, it will flatten the o rung somewhat to make a water tight seal....
As long as the hole is not too large.
If it is too large, get another container and try again. I am not aware of any easy (and reliable) way to correct an oversized hole.

Yes, the rubber o ring should be on the inside
The nut on the outaide.
When you tighten the nut, it will flatten the o rung somewhat to make a water tight seal....
As long as the hole is not too large.
If it is too large, get another container and try again. I am not aware of any easy (and reliable) way to correct an oversized hole.
Well i set it all up exactly like you guys said, and i plugged it in and the thing started vibrating but it didn't do anything. No misting. I don't know what the fuck is going on now but it's giving me a raging head ache. I'm ready to just send it back and get my money back at this point...

Well i set it all up exactly like you guys said, and i plugged it in and the thing started vibrating but it didn't do anything. No misting. I don't know what the fuck is going on now but it's giving me a raging head ache. I'm ready to just send it back and get my money back at this point...

Step back and take a breath.
We are trying to help.
Yes, it will vibrate, at least the water line will. Quite a bit. That is why those clips are included with the system, so you can attach the line to the enclosure to mitigate the vibration. But we are getting ahead of ourselves. Let's get water flowing first.
Is the water line above the bulkhead fitting?
Is the pump BELOW the reservoir?
DI'd you follow the arrows on the pump so the water is flowing in the right direction?
Did you remove the plastic cap covering the misting head?
Post a pic of how it is currently set up if you would like more assistance.

Here is a pic of one I set up the other day. The white line is the water "in" (from the reservoir) and the blue line os the water "out" to the misting head.
(Ignore the extra fittings and the black line, this one is set up for a special purpose. The white line and the blue line are all you need to worry about.)
Also, notice the pump is below the reservoir (2nd pic)

Back
Top Bottom