Beyond angry!!

userBandit

I think I’m missing MULTIPLE pieces to my mist king. I got the starter, is this all the pieces? If so I can’t figure out how to put it together then...

DACAF317-F2A0-4E67-B1C6-2CFD66FCA3F3.jpeg

It has been a while since I got my mistking, so I can't remember what did or did not come with the kit. Though, you are going to need to buy a reservoir such as a cheap 5 gal bucket from your local hardware store. I can't remember if the kit comes with mounting brackets for screen enclosures or not. If you send a pic of what you have or type out a list, we might be able to help you. Or you can contact the business that you purchased it from to make sure parts are not missing.

I think I’m missing MULTIPLE pieces to my mist king. I got the starter, is this all the pieces? If so I can’t figure out how to put it together then...

View attachment 294454

it looks like all of it.

Ok so get whatever your using as a water reservoir(something with flat sides works better then a bucket) and drill a hole for the bulkhead (I believe it’s 9/16 but check your manual to be sure) instal the bulkhead with the rubber o ring on the inside.

Install misting heads in cage. connect the wires where they go on the pump. Connect the pump to the reservoir and then to the misting nozzle. You want nice straight clean cuts in the tubing.

Make sure you push hard when putting the tubing in. It kind of clicks in. You will want the tubing tied down good so it doesn’t shake the cage to much.

fill the reservoir and test.

Last edited:
Looks right .
I just picked up another starter and I believe whay you have there was what was in my box.
If you feel you are missing somethimg, reach out to MK. They have really good customer service. They will make it right if the need is there .

it looks like all of it.

Ok so get whatever your using as a water reservoir(something with flat sides works better then a bucket) and drill a hole for the bulkhead (I believe it’s 9/16 but check your manual to be sure) instal the bulkhead with the rubber o ring on the inside.

Install misting heads in cage. connect the wires where they go on the pump. Connect the pump to the reservoir and then to the misting nozzle. You want nice straight clean cuts in the tubing.

Make sure you push hard when putting the tubing in. It kind of clicks in. You will want the tubing tied down good so it doesn’t shake the cage to much.

fill the reservoir and test.
I just can’t figure it out and find a good tutorial. I can’t figure out the bulk head or anything

You'll need to drill a hole through your reservoir. Most use a 5 gallon bucket.( I have better luck drilling thru a flat part of the bottom of the bucket.) Try to make the hole only large enough for the bulkhead threads to fit through.
Take the nut off the bulkhead. Put the O ring on the bulkhead, and then the bulkhead thru the hole you made. Put the nut on the bulkhead, (on the outside of the bucket) and tighten. You will put your water line in the bulkhead opening on the outside of the bucket .

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. Didn't it come with an instruction manual? Sometimes those even list the parts by name.

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. Didn't it come with an instruction manual? Sometimes those even list the parts by name.
Yeah but i can't see the pieces individually to see what is what and I can't find the piece in the picture. Sorry i don't mean to be a pain i know it should be simple i'm just confused.

This is what the bulkhead looks like but yours is silver/ metal. The rubber o ring goes on it and it goes through the hole on the reservoir from the inside to the outside then thread the “nut” onto it. Don’t over tighten the nut or it will strip the threads. You want it just tight enough to hold water in. Test and if it leaks tighten a little bit.
7EA2BA35-30BD-4008-B2E0-1ABC8C1BF478.jpeg

Follow directions of the manual. But if u still confused, there's video instructions too

Attachments

• 16147342100326948754992566110464.jpg
    16147342100326948754992566110464.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 1614734237806101129168275673266.jpg
    1614734237806101129168275673266.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 16147342665366730085205430031376.jpg
    16147342665366730085205430031376.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 16147342868018864384838699515791.jpg
    16147342868018864384838699515791.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 52
Yeah but i can't see the pieces individually to see what is what and I can't find the piece in the picture. Sorry i don't mean to be a pain i know it should be simple i'm just confused.
You are not being a pain. I didn't mean that in a sarcastic kind of way. I ask because, as of late, I've noticed some things don't have the instruction booklet included. But some items have instructions where each piece is identified and pictured individually. I was just curious if yours was absent.

You are not being a pain. I didn't mean that in a sarcastic kind of way. I ask because, as of late, I've noticed some things don't have the instruction booklet included. But some items have instructions where each piece is identified and pictured individually. I was just curious if yours was absent.
Follow directions of the manual. But if u still confused, there's video instructions too
The thing connected to your resorvoir.. i don't have that.

Back
Top Bottom