MissSkittles
Chameleon Enthusiast
Bart has the habit of thinking everything is food and will shoot at it first and ask questions later. Even when I bring him some yummies, he tries eating the deli cup before even noticing the bugs running or squirming around in it. As you can plainly see, he is starving.
I just wanted to get a pic of him, and all of this happened in less than a minute. I thought it was cute seeing how his mood obviously changed rapidly.
No idea what that is, but I’m gonna eat it!
Wha…what do you mean I can’t eat it? Not food?
Why would you come here without food? It makes no sense.
I am so disappointed in you and getting angry, so go away.
I said go, and don’t come back without food, or you know what will happen.
I just wanted to get a pic of him, and all of this happened in less than a minute. I thought it was cute seeing how his mood obviously changed rapidly.
No idea what that is, but I’m gonna eat it!
Wha…what do you mean I can’t eat it? Not food?
Why would you come here without food? It makes no sense.
I am so disappointed in you and getting angry, so go away.
I said go, and don’t come back without food, or you know what will happen.