1 minute story with Bart

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Bart has the habit of thinking everything is food and will shoot at it first and ask questions later. Even when I bring him some yummies, he tries eating the deli cup before even noticing the bugs running or squirming around in it. As you can plainly see, he is starving.
I just wanted to get a pic of him, and all of this happened in less than a minute. I thought it was cute seeing how his mood obviously changed rapidly.

No idea what that is, but I’m gonna eat it!
IMG_9365.jpeg


Wha…what do you mean I can’t eat it? Not food?
IMG_9366.jpeg


Why would you come here without food? It makes no sense.
IMG_9367.jpeg


I am so disappointed in you and getting angry, so go away.
IMG_9368.jpeg


I said go, and don’t come back without food, or you know what will happen.
IMG_9369.jpeg
 
It's so cute having a chameleon that excitedly sees you as the food machine. You can feel like they're happy to see you, even if their little animal brain is just hopeful for some yummies. He's a cutie patootie! 🥰
 
Back
Top Bottom