Best panther Chameleon breeder

Currently had a veiled chameleon for over 7 months now and am absolutely obsessed with Panther chameleons. While checking out the sponsored breeders on this site I've notice Nosey and ambilobe Panther chaneleons. It seems the only difference is the shape of head and colors. Does anyone have any recommendations for a breeder I should purchase from? I really love the true blue colored chaneleons. I started with a veiled chameleon to get into this chameleon life and am completely ready for my second and am sure it has to be a panther. I have a current cage for Ziggy that's 2ft wide, 5 foot long, and 5 foot tall sitting on a 2ft cabinet so 7ft off the floor. I plan on just splitting the cage. Left side for Ziggy right side for the new Panther. Any suggestions on a place to purchase and common difficulties with panthers would be greatly appreciated:)

A lot of people would agree that kammerflage kreations is one of the best panther breeders, they have some truly amazing chameleons. There are also some good breeders from the site sponsers. I got my panther from chameleon addict and I am very pleased with him. hope that helps

Try to find a breeder on here near you. This could save on the hassle of shipping and stress on the Cham. I've heard nothing but good things from multiple vendors listed on the site.

You live in Georgia. Check out Pantherbaron.com. They are a new sit sponsor breeder in Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom