Best Brand of Supplements

Txherp

Ok, this has me very confused. What are everybody's opinions on the best brand of supplement?

For years I have used rep-cal for my reptiles. I just recently got a baby K. multi from Seeco and he recommends Reptivite w/o D3 every third feeding. I am having trouble finding Reptivite at my local petstores. I have rep-cal herptivite that I am using for now. Do you think one is better than the other?

Alot of people here swear by sticky tongue farms and Repashy products.
I think i herpivite/Rep Cal Calcium wo d3 is a very good combo. I am not sure if herpivite has d3, if it doesnt, you will need to get some rep cal calcium with d3 also.

Normally its 2 mondays with vitamin+d3, and 2 friday's with calcium+d3, and calcium w/o d3 for every feeding, per month.

Sticky tongue indoor has a low dose d3 that can be used every feeding. It has something on the lines of 10x less d3 than rep cal.

I use Zoo-Meds Reptivite with D3 twice a month and Repti Calcium without D3 each day, also have a calcium with D3 that I use twice a month.....my cham doesn't mind the taste of either.

Nothing wrong with Rep-cal products. I used them, including herptivite, for over a decade with complete success (panthers). And I also like sticky tongues. Reptivite and repashy also popular.... brand isnt critical, Just know that every brand offers a different mix /potency and adjust accordingly. Pre-formed vitamin A vs Beta Carotene and amount of D3 being one of the things most people on this forum seem to focus on.

see here:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/174-whats-supplements-brand.html

IMHO if you focus on offering a very wide variety of prey all gutloaded well, you can worry less about supplementation

Back
Top Bottom