Advice on supplements

I need some help on which supplements to use for my veiled Chameleon. I was advised to use a phosphorus free calcium without D3 and then two feedings a month, use phosphorus free with D3 and Reptivite. I was also advised that a preformed vitamin A can be helpful as well. I’m curious what the best brands out there are for this regimen and if some photos can be provided so I know what to look for. My Cham is currently dealing with some calcium deposits that have developed on his joints (Pseudogout) and I’m just trying to correct all of this for him. Any advice is much appreciated.

I need some help on which supplements to use for my veiled Chameleon. I was advised to use a phosphorus free calcium without D3 and then two feedings a month, use phosphorus free with D3 and Reptivite. I was also advised that a preformed vitamin A can be helpful as well. I’m curious what the best brands out there are for this regimen and if some photos can be provided so I know what to look for. My Cham is currently dealing with some calcium deposits that have developed on his joints (Pseudogout) and I’m just trying to correct all of this for him. Any advice is much appreciated.
Hey there... so my favorites are the repashy brand. These are high quality supplements that are super fine so they coat correctly without it being too much.

For the phosphorus free calcium without D3 you would get repashy superCal NoD https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N3BKCGA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one would be at every feeding. It is just a plain phosphorus free calcium without D3.

Then for your multivitamin you would get repashy calcium plus LoD Version. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DLJRMV2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one would be used 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th. It has preformed vitamin A and it has D3. No added phosphorus.

I would avoid Reptivite with D3 as a multivitamin as it does have added phosphorus.

I use Reptical without D3 every feeding and RepashyLoD once a month for five different species with good results.

Attachments

• 20190420_160553.jpg
    20190420_160553.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom