Been away for far too long...

Entomotile

Well, I lost my old password so Dragonfly_56 is now Entomotile and now my home computer is back up and running so I can update you on my last years holdbacks, share photos of new chameleons, and show off the new babies!

So, without further ado heres Mordred. I produced him last year and now he is a proud father himself
IMG_1190_zps3e418849.jpg

IMG_0892_zps8c5d7129.jpg

IMG_0895_zps33369d25.jpg

IMG_1180_zps3a18a61b.jpg

IMG_1188_zpsadc076d7.jpg

This is Morgaine, Mordreds clutchmate

IMG_1095_zpsf7b61bbe.jpg

gravid
IMG_1143_zpsc698b264.jpg

This is MicW, my newest boy. Can you tell I love red?
IMG_1104_zps266757e5.jpg

IMG_1102_zps55b9cf98.jpg

Last but not least, babies! (24)

Boys
IMG_1145_zps168217fa.jpg

IMG_1149_zpsce47ff7e.jpg

IMG_1167_zps732ac2f0.jpg

Girls
IMG_1172_zps2bac0617.jpg

IMG_1174_zpsb8b7c888.jpg

These guys are a little over 3 months and coming along well. They will soon be listed in the classifieds :)

Hey Caitlin! I just sent you a PM asking if you changed your username, lol. The chams look great! Mordred has some cool blues coming off of that lateral line. Nice pictures! :)

Haha, yeah I'm a goof and lost my old password so I have to start over. I'm tring to get Brad to set me back to full member status so I can post babies in the classifieds before the show this weekend- I wanted members to get the first stab at them before I try and sell them there.
Thanks for the compliments on Mordred, I really like how he has turned out. He will be with me this weekend too, so you will be seeing more of him soon lol.

Haha, yeah I'm a goof and lost my old password so I have to start over. I'm tring to get Brad to set me back to full member status so I can post babies in the classifieds before the show this weekend- I wanted members to get the first stab at them before I try and sell them there.
Thanks for the compliments on Mordred, I really like how he has turned out. He will be with me this weekend too, so you will be seeing more of him soon lol.

I will be there this weekend so I will definitely stop by.

Well, I guess these guys will be up in the classifieds after the show this weekend when I get my member status back hopefully :)

Welcome back! Beautiful boys and beautiful babies! Great to see another Texas breeder!!

Indeed! Nice to meet you :)
I don't suppose you make it up here to the lone star reptile show in Arlington by chance? I go to the hot show in San Antonio most years maybe I'll run into you there?

Indeed! Nice to meet you :)
I don't suppose you make it up here to the lone star reptile show in Arlington by chance? I go to the hot show in San Antonio most years maybe I'll run into you there?

I'm fairly new to the hobby. I've only been to a couple of shows around Houston. One Repticon and another one that I can't remember. I commute back to Houston on the weekends, so I haven't even made it to a show in SA.

Haha thanks Gabe :)
I think I'll be sticking to the red theme- it seems to be the way I'm gravitating anyway might as well run with it right?

I'm fairly new to the hobby. I've only been to a couple of shows around Houston. One Repticon and another one that I can't remember. I commute back to Houston on the weekends, so I haven't even made it to a show in SA.

Well, I dunno if you only do chameleons or if you like me are into all herps. That show is awesome if you like hots but I don't recall any chameleons there in the past. If I do some buisiness at the show up here I'm thinking of trying my luck down there maybe next year...

You can have the entire bulls line up. Already got the crazy colored chams like Dennis Rodman's hair! I think it's fitting lol

Well, as I can't seem to post in the classifieds on here I posted these babies on fauna if you wanna check them out :)

Back
Top Bottom