Beautiful male Ambilobe, Price negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a beautiful male Ambilobe, named Judah, that I do not have the time for any longer. I recently got a new job and cannot provide the proper care to keep this guy happy as I would like. He is about 5 years old, but dont have an exact birth date. He is very docile and nice. He has never tried to bite a human, but does get upset if the dog walks by if I'm holding him. would love to see him go to a very experienced chameleon keeper. He is in a great homemade cage made of wood and is taller than me. All screen sides, top and bottom, wit a drainage bucket below. Live pothos plant and multiple vines and branches. I live up in Fortuna, CA, but I am traveling down to Orange County on the 7th of April and would like to find someone who would be on the way or slightly off the route down so I can deliver to your doorstep and maybe see his new home. Please, nobody from out of California and no way I'm shipping him. Please email me at [email protected] to discuss it further if you are interested in him/him and the cage.

Bump...
Id honestly be willing to let him go for really cheap, as long as I know that he is going to get the best care possible.
And Id be able to deliver right to your doorstep. He would make a really good breeding male. Great lineage. Cant beat that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom