Someone had a productive bath today.

20220128_075853.jpg

Last edited:
Productive? Where's the poop? Isn't there supposed to be poop? :ROFLMAO:

Now THIS was a productive bath!

View attachment 319130

No wonder they've got such big shells—it's all COLON in there! 😝
Only because you asked for it...
This is her 'after brumating' poo. It was so big I had to take a picture to show my husband. 😅🤣
20220128_080552.jpg

I can only imagine she feels 1000x better. (Her poo is bigger than she is, it seems like!)

This is her 'after brumating' poo. It was so big I had to take a picture to show my husband. 😅🤣
They can store it up, can't they?

I can only imagine she feels 1000x better. (Her poo is bigger than she is, it seems like!)
That's what I thought about Mitch. One end was actually wider than the distance between his eyes! :eek:

Stinkeye's have gotten smaller since I cut back his bugs, but now he seems to save it for the baths. I wish he'd go back to doing it on the PT; it's actually easier cleaning.

He's just like, uh hey...see me? Now feed me.
Since it was later in the afternoon, I only gave him a few hornworms. It almost looked like he didn’t know what to do with them at first. He’ll get a nice salad tomorrow morning with some fat juicy superworms (his favorite).
I think I irritated him with my fawning over him. 😄

Any suggestions for stubbornly stuck shed?

1644358211833.jpeg

He's been sporting some of these patches (crown, upper back, left side, thighs) since before the holidays. Meanwhile his face has shed a couple of times (working on #3)

Every time I think he's going to peel, they re-moisturize (or something) and disappear for a day, then they're back.

Thx. Been doing that—so far all it's done is annoy him, and he gets annoyed enough when I rinse him off under the faucet after the bath.

I haven't had this issue arise with Opal yet. I never even though of a soft toothbrush. That's smart. Lol.

How old is Ol' Stinkeye?
How old is Spike?

Back
Top Bottom