Bearded dragons logs and diet info?...

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Hello i am looking for a bark, branch,, log that belongs in the cage of a bearded dragon. If anyone knows where I could buy one online like on lll reptile, or knows of a place or someone selling them near Los Angelos or the San Fernando valley, or SoCal please let me know.

Also, how are you supposed to supplement a bearded dragon and how often and what they should they be fed. I already know most of these things but would like to hear the, from experts such as yourselves. If anyone knows any good/reliable informational websites on these animals please send me the link.

Hello i am looking for a bark, branch,, log that belongs in the cage of a bearded dragon. If anyone knows where I could buy one online like on lll reptile, or knows of a place or someone selling them near Los Angelos or the San Fernando valley, or SoCal please let me know.

Also, how are you supposed to supplement a bearded dragon and how often and what they should they be fed. I already know most of these things but would like to hear the, from experts such as yourselves. If anyone knows any good/reliable informational websites on these animals please send me the link.
http://www.beardeddragon.org/

go there its were i go for my beardie info

i use bearded dragon .org for my beardie.
As far as feeding, i was told to feed as many as they will eat in 15 mins 2-3 times a day ( mine eats about 40 crickets a day and she is 5 months old and HUGE)
i dust at 2 feedings and give veggies 2-3 times a day ( she is a huge veggie eater)
give a bath for 10 mins every other day this will help with hydrating and i keep romaine lettuce on hand as this is also good for hydrating.

i hope that answered your question LOL

I've kept beardies for many years and supplement them the same way I do the chameleons. I also feed them the same greens that I feed to the insects along with a little fruit (pear, apple, berries, melon, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom