Bearded Dragon Forums

ali9021

I recently ordered a Bearded Dragon and tried to join a few forums but they won't let me post. Does anyone know how these forums work and does it take 24 hrs to be approved? Of course I'm going to be paranoid and think that they hate me or something

GEE Isn't that funny...all of the sudden I can post on the Bearded Dragon Forums...................:cool:

Thank you James, you are always the voice of reason...:cool: Since we are on the subject, does anyone have a beardie? I hear they are fun and interactive....my little sweetpea with be arriving tomorrow AM, I'm SOOO excited:LOL:

I have a beardy an they are great! They have quite interesting personalities! This is my guy Jub Jub 20170611_154915.jpg 20170611_155527.jpg !

Awe he looks really friendly! My baby arrived a few hours ago but I do not want to stress her out. Here is a pic the breeder took.
dc349e_e861dc6787be480a9e1cd70bda8220a9~mv2_d_2287_3203_s_2.jpg

Thanks! It's actually a female, I bought her mostly because the parents are GORGEOUS! Bright yellow with small blue bars, hopefully she will be the same. I have not named her yet

Back
Top Bottom