Bad photos of nice Nosy Faly Babies

Looking great Rob! Here are some shots of the Bobbie's boy male you sent me earlier this week. I really was not expecting them to show so much red so early. Thanks again!

Looking great Rob! Here are some shots of the Bobbie's boy male you sent me earlier this week. I really was not expecting them to show so much red so early. Thanks again!

Seeing this only makes me want July to hurry up an get here....Great score getting that boy!!!!!! make sure to post LOTS of pics as he grows ill def be looking for em

Seeing this only makes me want July to hurry up an get here....Great score getting that boy!!!!!! make sure to post LOTS of pics as he grows ill def be looking for em

We couldn't wait until July, we also got one from the Slash line, I will definitely keep you guys updated on how he colors up.

Oh Rob! Congratulations! They are Awesome!! :) Great job! I may end up having to get one!!!!!!:D

Thanks Suzi, I really appreciate the kind words!!

Nice Pix!!!

Not really, but thanks. I really need to break out the DSLR and do it right.:eek:

Congrats Rob!! Excited to see them color up!!

You and me both!!!! Thx!

wow:D!
they are unreal!
i bow down to your greatness!!!:cool:

Thx, you should come by answer see them sometime;)

You are welcome! And thank you so much for posting shots!! I actually don't have any really good shots of that one:eek:. Please keep the pictures coming!!:D:D

Yeah the "lame faly jokes" are no where to be found this year, only REAL faly breeders are here making no excuses for their top bloodlines!!!

So no funny colors and already showing red, white and blue.......
Are these really falys?
I think you better wait until they are a year old to be sure:rolleyes:

Honestly I never know how to take your comments Steve. So I am just going to choose to believe you mean you like them and are complementing me on my hard work. I love this locale and if I can produce good looking ones I am going to be very happy. :cool: I can say that the Bobbies boy line look very similar to what Rakaposhy looked like when at a similar age.

These guys were showing Red at 1 1/2 mo....blew me away!!

Honestly I never know how to take your comments Steve. So I am just going to choose to believe you mean you like them and are complementing me on my hard work. I love this locale and if I can produce good looking ones I am going to be very happy. :cool: I can say that the Bobbies boy line look very similar to what Rakaposhy looked like when at a similar age.

These guys were showing Red at 1 1/2 mo....blew me away!!

They look great! good job.

They look great! good job.

So, in continuing with the title of this thread here are some bad out of focus pictures of my 4.5mo sleeping...simply beautiful colors!! These may be the worst pictures I have ever posted of a cham on this forum....but the colors...i just had to share.:eek:

1013532_10151411000261895_701085728_n.jpg

1017216_10151411000431895_932085529_n.jpg

Nice pics, keep them coming :) I hope to see my Molly in there somewhere. I can't wait to get her in July. You've made a lot of folks happy with your babies.
Big thanks

Back
Top Bottom