Back to pygmys

tryme

ok some of you may remember I kept pygmys before they laid 2 eggs and both died off! The pygmys soon died after :( I do miss them, alot actually. I thought I would never go back because I believed it was all my fault but I really want to give it another go. I was thinking of going with bearded pygmys this time rather than the spectrums. A few people have told me no uvb tube is neccessary and no basking light, does any one else agree? I also would like to keep some clean up guys in there also because I belive part of the problem last time was I got mites etc because the poo was so hard to clean up! Any ideas? Thanks guys. I was thinking of keepins 1:3 in a 18x18x24.

Brevs are awesome little guys, and, no basking is neccesary, Juli, uses no UVB, they get very little UVB from the chameleon cages she has next to them, she keeps her brevs in rubbermaid containers, just eco earth on the bottom, and all fake plants, Ill try and find the thread, and post the link for you :)

I think im also going to go back with pygmies! lol i just made 2 10gallon enclosures and I still have my 30 gallon. Im searching for them right now.

Yeah these guys are really great. What would be a good enclosure size for 3 pygmys? LxWxH

I just got mine today the pictures are in general photography they are sooo cute, i keep 2 in a 30 gallon tank

Back
Top Bottom