Pygmy Chameleons wanted!

Ynott116

Established Member
Looking for some pygmy chameleons does anyone know we're I could get my hands on say one male and 2 females?
My tank is up and going, all I need are some plants, bugs then these little guys!
Thank you to everyone on the Forum!
IMG20230807204701.jpg

Im in the market for Pygmies as well. I am looking specifically at Bearded Pygmies (Rieppeleon Brevicaudatus), or Spectral Pygmies (Rhampholeon Spectrum), I have messaged Micheal Nash, and he said that there are very limited breeders right now. I’ve signed up for various newsletters for when more are in stock, and I have a tank mostly set up for the little guys. Any information about getting my hands on two captive bred females would be absolutely amazing. Also, I know what supplements to use for carpets, but I don’t know what is required for Pygmies in terms of supplementation. Again any information about these guys would be super helpful. Thank you!

Im in the market for Pygmies as well. I am looking specifically at Bearded Pygmies (Rieppeleon Brevicaudatus), or Spectral Pygmies (Rhampholeon Spectrum), I have messaged Micheal Nash, and he said that there are very limited breeders right now. I’ve signed up for various newsletters for when more are in stock, and I have a tank mostly set up for the little guys. Any information about getting my hands on two captive bred females would be absolutely amazing. Also, I know what supplements to use for carpets, but I don’t know what is required for Pygmies in terms of supplementation. Again any information about these guys would be super helpful. Thank you!
I hope you find some and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom