Baby Pyglets-Cuteness Ad Nauseum!

Those babies are soooooooooo cute, you might as well put them in a box and get them on the way to me!!!!!!!! Or I am coming down soon, I can just bring my sleeping bag and move in. I am so looking forward to getting my first little guys. I want to set mine up just like your, we rarely use our dining romm table, lol. But really please tell me every thing about how keep them,:D:D You have the cuteness cornered.

OOO they are all so cute!! Dont forget Im about to start working an a nice encloure for one of these guy:rolleyes: which measn I could so be a new home for one of these guys!!:D

Would a 12x12x12 exoterra be large enough for one adult male? I'm still searching for some one to live in it.

Yes it is, but I would reccomend a 12 by 12 by 18, do your research first though, they can be tricky, but basic at the same time. 12 by 12 by 18 can house a pair. But, make sure it is two females, two males will probably be aggresive towards each other, and a male and a female, you know :p

Thanx! I thought it might be. I've been researching them for awhile now. I decided to go with the veiled for my 1st chameleon. The pygmies are certainly awesome. And will probably be my next choice.........maybe. LOL

When you have time can you post a photo of your setup?

. Why am I now sucessful? I swear it is because I am keeping them in plastic totes with only coconut fiber in the bottom and using plastic plants. On my dining room table-of course! ALl open tops, with only ambient UVB from the surrounding cages. No heat and no direct light. And look at them-all healthy and thriving. I have one pair and one trio, and then a solo bachelor guy who needs a woman!

Poor Julie, how can you stand to look at THAT load of cuteness every day? :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing. :p

Spider Pygs, spider pygs, does whatever spider pygs do. Can they be any cuter? Yes they can, cause their spiiiiideeeeer pyyygssssssssssss!!! woooo

Back
Top Bottom