Help! I need Therapy.....

ChamelaChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
The baby hoppers are soooo cute, I can't dare feed them to Carmelo.😥😢😭

This Chameleon thing has opened up a whole new world for me. I'm wearing my feelings on my shoulders.

I'm sprinkling bird food in my yard, leaving a food bowl for Rudley (baby opossum) and greens for Puff (baby bunny) and I can't feed the baby hoppers to Carmelo.

Chameleon Forums, ya'll did not prepare me for this!!!!!!

"What the world needs now is love sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of."

Oh do I feel ya on this one... I have started saving bugs outside because of my karma for feeding ones I buy for Beman. Moth, Ant, spider gets in the house... my dumb self is trying to catch it to free it. Then it got worse and I saved a tiny caterpillar from a spider web a few weeks ago. A grasshopper got stuck in our sliding door so I saved it and put it on my dang sweet potato vines. Last night a tiny jumping spider off my outside chair. :banghead:

And if all of you turn vegan because you can’t face killing a bug or anything…don’t forget the veggies sense things too.

“The team of researchers tested tobacco plants and tomato plants by not watering them and by cutting off their stems. They then recorded their response with a microphone that was placed ten centimeters away”…
https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...-scientists-suggest-that-plants-feel-pain.htm

And if all of you turn vegan because you can’t face killing a bug or anything…don’t forget the veggies sense things too.

“The team of researchers tested tobacco plants and tomato plants by not watering them and by cutting off their stems. They then recorded their response with a microphone that was placed ten centimeters away”…
https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...-scientists-suggest-that-plants-feel-pain.htm
Lol thanks @kinyonga ...poor veggies :(

Yup. Sounds about right. I love silkworms and it can be so hard to feed them off to my animals. I thank them for their sacrifice and then try not to think about it. Crazy, huh? Long ago I took note of which foods my roach colony prefers and always try to give them their favorites. (they LOVE banana). Of course I talk to everything…my animals, their food, buggy home invaders, wild anoles and frogs, etc. So far it’s all just one sided and if it ever changes I’ll know it’s time for a trip to Restful Pines.

The baby hoppers are soooo cute, I can't dare feed them to Carmelo.😥😢😭

This Chameleon thing has opened up a whole new world for me. I'm wearing my feelings on my shoulders.

I'm sprinkling bird food in my yard, leaving a food bowl for Rudley (baby opossum) and greens for Puff (baby bunny) and I can't feed the baby hoppers to Carmelo.

Chameleon Forums, ya'll did not prepare me for this!!!!!!

"What the world needs now is love sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of."
Oh do I feel ya on this one... I have started saving bugs outside because of my karma for feeding ones I buy for Beman. Moth, Ant, spider gets in the house... my dumb self is trying to catch it to free it. Then it got worse and I saved a tiny caterpillar from a spider web a few weeks ago. A grasshopper got stuck in our sliding door so I saved it and put it on my dang sweet potato vines. Last night a tiny jumping spider off my outside chair. :banghead:
Yep I work outside and I’m always scooping up bugs and carrying them to safety

Back
Top Bottom