Baby Melleri Pics!!!

They are so adorable!

Im sorry if i missed it somewhere in the 9 pages but are these little cuties going to be for sale?

Wow!!!!! Those little guys are awesome!!!!! Congrats and good luck with them!!!!!!!

Love the nail polish job in post #77!!!!! Sorta reptially!!!!! :)

Aww so darn little and adorable! Looks dressed to impress in his/her tuxedo!

So when you look at your adult melleri is it hard to believe they too were once that little?

3 weeks old!!

DSCN0665.jpg

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0668.jpg

More pics......can't help it!

Here's just a couple more.

Weeding a few of the bigger ones out....
DSCN0670.jpg

After 3 weeks, a few of the bigger ones made their way from their baby bin to a cage.
DSCN0673.jpg

They are just perfect Julie!

Every time I look at your pictures I have to go into the melleri room and say "You guys use to be little" lol They look at me like "If you dont have food get out!" Lol

Sigh... I want one :)

WOW... even when newborn they could EAT my newborn Jackson's babies!

lol....yes, they probably could. :rolleyes: They came out of the egg eating 1/4 crix!! Now that's what I'm talking about! No messing with hydei.....:D

They are just perfect Julie!

Every time I look at your pictures I have to go into the melleri room and say "You guys use to be little" lol They look at me like "If you dont have food get out!" Lol

Sigh... I want one :)

Isn't that so hard to fathom? I do that all the time. I mean, it's easy to see how an adult female can pack so many eggies in there, but it's another thing entirely to see how small the babies are (albeit HUGE compared to a baby panther, etc.) compared to the adult.

lol....and mine talk to me that way, too. :rolleyes:

lol almost forgot...how are they doing?:) getting BIG i bet:p

might need to make a new thread too lol:p

Back
Top Bottom