Baby Melleri Pics!!!

Baby #42 (the last of the clutch) is officially out. 7 days worth (excluding the last 4.5 months of waiting...) of excitement, anxiety and anticipation all rolled into one. All 42 are alive, seemingly healthy (although, I did find one of them had a slight kink in its tail, but possibly from being in the egg wrong) and ready to take on the world!!! Most of them are showing a lot of similar traits of their mother.....stand-offish little spit-fires..... :rolleyes:

More pics coming soon..... :cool:

Baby #42 (the last of the clutch) is officially out. 7 days worth (excluding the last 4.5 months of waiting...) of excitement, anxiety and anticipation all rolled into one. All 42 are alive, seemingly healthy (although, I did find one of them had a slight kink in its tail, but possibly from being in the egg wrong) and ready to take on the world!!! Most of them are showing a lot of similar traits of their mother.....stand-offish little spit-fires..... :rolleyes:

More pics coming soon..... :cool:

THATS AWESOME NEWS! Im so glad everything worked out this time! Yay Julie!

Cant wait to see pictures. BTW- i snapshot the pictures you post so i have them on my phone :p

thats great news finally all out and about:D

now the work begins....feeding/watering/cleaning:p

What a wonderful achievement! Big congrats to you and the folks! I can't even imagine caring/feeding that many melleri!

Thats great Julie! Congratulations on 100% hatch rate!

I'll take the one with a kink in his tail, you dont even have to give me a discount ;) :p

Congratulations!! I've been wondering how the last little guys were coming along, so thanks for the update! :)

My big boy met his uncle William today ..showed him how to catch crickets ..and how to drink from the spray nozzle. I think they were both very impressed with each other.

ahh here they are. i saw your other post but had not been on in a bit. they are so cool and big fast. congrats!!

I rarely get on the Forums any more... but baby Melleri is always good news. Nice work! The babies look amazing!

~Joe

.....make that 41. I am constantly counting (I generally count them at least 4 times per day......feel like I'm back in the first grade....) and they were all good last night at lights off. This morning, I saw that one had passed. :mad:

sorry for the lil guy...

but lets keep hope with the 41 you are doing great with

i cant imagine that many melleri :D the work and fun

Here's some recent pics. This little guy is 1.5 weeks old.

DSCN0642.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0646.jpg

So adorable Juile. I'll bet you are having the time of your life with these guys. :)

Oh yes I am!!! I have to remind myself that I have other things in the house that need attention. :rolleyes: I have a couple panthers that are normally "standoff-ish" that are at their screen doors waiting, like "uh...hello?" ;):D

Thanks, Jann! :D

You know if it were me, I don't think I could even goto work. I would also be eating what ever I got delivered.:D All babies take my breathe away but those are just the best. Enjoy every day for me too Julie, you lucky lady.

Back
Top Bottom