Baby Melleri Pics!!!

My little helper...

DSCN0554.jpg

I can't go without giving recognition to the mom to these wonderful little darlings.....Darth Francine.

DSCN0564.jpg

Darth Francine.

DSCN0565.jpg

Not 2 minutes out of the egg and already he wants to bite me!! Feisty little sucker!!

DSCN0572.jpg

oh wow!!!!! you really are having a load of baby mellers on your hands:D:D:D

momma looks hot;)

Sloops she is huge just like her little children will grow up to be. Well good luck with all the new additions to the family and I thinks it awesome u took the container to work with u! People at work probably were so interested in what u had and thought it was so cool that u breeder chameleons. Congratulations and good luck

Awwwww they are simply adorable!! The Mommy is beautiful! She looks very big too. You are going to be very busy indeed, what will you be feeding them all on, out of interest?

Thanks everyone again!!! Yes, I am already super busy with 15 still to go!!

BTW - if anyone lives in the greater Millwaukee/Chicago area and wants to see some of these gems being born (quite possibly), come out to the SEWERFest Reptile Show/Expo tomorrow. The last container (the remaining 15) just started to sweat and I anticipate they will be hatching sometime tomorrow, which means I will be taking them with me to the show.

@armyrec: They were so big coming out of the egg that I am feeding them 1/4 crix.

Thanks everyone again!!! Yes, I am already super busy with 15 still to go!!

BTW - if anyone lives in the greater Millwaukee/Chicago area and wants to see some of these gems being born (quite possibly), come out to the SEWERFest Reptile Show/Expo tomorrow. The last container (the remaining 15) just started to sweat and I anticipate they will be hatching sometime tomorrow, which means I will be taking them with me to the show.

@armyrec: They were so big coming out of the egg that I am feeding them 1/4 crix.

Try getting some baby mantis for them! I bet they will love that! Maybe some
small silkworms also. :)

Good luck with the last container!

#28 hatched on the way to SEWERFest, #29 and #30 hatched during the show and #31 through #35 are on their way out now. :cool::D

Aw Bollocks! I posted up to see who was going to Sewerfest. Totally saw the babies and mentioned this post describing them on your carseat.

P.S. Adorable and wished I had the room for them.

Sweet chams congrats. That be pretty cool to watch a cham or anything hatch out at a show let alone a mellers. good job.

#38 came out this morning and the last 4 (#'s 39-42) made the trip with me to work this morning. #39 and #40 hatched out a little bit ago. C'mon #41 and 42!!!!! :D:):D:):D:):D

Back
Top Bottom