Baby Melleri Pics!!!

Congratulations!! I've been watching the threads all along.. just waiting and praying for a good outcome! You must be stuck in happy dance mode :D

Fabulous! You must be thrilled. They're so adorable, and have the longest tails. What can I say that hasn't been said? Congrats!

OMG!! They look amazing! The tails are so long! The little guy on the paper towel made me laugh out loud. Soooo awesome! Congrats!!!

awhh! i love them! wayyy to cute! gosh i want everyones little babies! mabey someday ill breed up my own :D!

Cutie #13 (the last one in the first container) is out and 4 more big ones are sweating in container #2.

I posted a video of Cutie #4 hatching on facebook and hope to have it up on youtube tonight (is there a way to put a video on here? - otherwise I will just post a link).

Yes, they are HUGE!! I knew these guys would be little oxen because of the size of the eggs. Right out of the egg, their bodies alone (excluding the long tail) are longer and bigger than my 2 month-old panther babies. :eek:

More updates later.......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

They look awesome and huuge. Make myu panther hatchlings look like munchkins. lol And Im w/Johnny D those do look almost like chicken eggs they are so big! Congrats again, major thumbs up.;):D

I already commented but I couldn't help it to comment again. Julie I'm so happy for you that you managed to hatch them out. I remember last year around summer, I was walking the streets checking your thread with the eggs you had then. To bad those didnt go so well :(

Best of luck with the other eggs! I can't wait to see them grow older and older! I would love to see A WHOLE LOT MORE pictures! :)

PS- add me back on Facebook so I can stay updated there to:p

This is #12. #13 hatched shortly after that and #'s 14 through 22 are sweating pretty heavily.

DSCN0530.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

#27, the last of the second container, hatched this morning. :D The third container (the last 15) hasn't even started sweating yet. Back to the waiting game. :mad:

More updates and pics soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom