Baby Chameleon housing.

from what ive read is you should have about 10 babies per enclosure and they'll slightly vary in size as they hatch, so separate them according to size. If you keeping them in tanks like those, i would recommend keeping things simple and cleaning out the moisture at the end of every day cause those tanks harbor bacteria bigtime.

from what ive read is you should have about 10 babies per enclosure and they'll slightly vary in size as they hatch, so separate them according to size. If you keeping them in tanks like those, i would recommend keeping things simple and cleaning out the moisture at the end of every day cause those tanks harbor bacteria bigtime.

I stay home most days. My job is to take care of the pets lol. They will be cleaned up and taken care of daily, or as needed (more then once a day)

Thank you for the help though. I thought more then one would be okay, but then I wasnt sure. I am heading out late tonight and picking up 6 10 gallon tanks. :) Get the collection started.

Its always best to keep them in groups of 2 or 3 in small enclosures so they can find food and they have little or no competition for food.

Back
Top Bottom