Baby bobbie falys......

Yesss!!!!!!! Nice job man!!!!!!

By the way Rob, Tiki tiki, Kent, and whom ever else I offended, I apologize for putting down the lesser blue Falys, I love all animals and my previous stated opinions on this forum weren't cool, my bad all. I was incredibly naive to judge a chameleon when it is fresh out the box coming straight from Maddy... :(

Again, sorry to all, and dang Rob your hands are tied, let me know if you end up giving some out to lessen the responsibilities! ;) LOL

That's awesome:D Woot Woot, this is my favorite locale and babies are a welcome sight:eek:. Are You going to sell any or are they for your collection? Is the female a nosy flay too or are they an outcross?

Yesss!!!!!!! Nice job man!!!!!!

By the way Rob, Tiki tiki, Kent, and whom ever else I offended, I apologize for putting down the lesser blue Falys, I love all animals and my previous stated opinions on this forum weren't cool, my bad all. I was incredibly naive to judge a chameleon when it is fresh out the box coming straight from Maddy... :(

Again, sorry to all, and dang Rob your hands are tied, let me know if you end up giving some out to lessen the responsibilities! ;) LOL

its ok man i to have a pref i love the blue with the red rain, heck i love the green with the red rain the key for me is the rain along with the white blue or green thats my pref, i dont want a green with yellow cheeks an no rain to me thats like a nosy be an thats not what im lookin for.. though watermelon ida taken cause hes got the rain.

That's awesome:D Woot Woot, this is my favorite locale and babies are a welcome sight:eek:. Are You going to sell any or are they for your collection? Is the female a nosy flay too or are they an outcross?

these are no cross the female came from pamschams this bloodline is ALL FALY and top bloodlines to boot,no nosy be's or falybanjas here. as for selling them? at some point but im goin to hold them alil till they start coloring up.

these are no cross the female came from pamschams this bloodline is ALL FALY and top bloodlines to boot,no nosy be's or falybanjas here. as for selling them? at some point but im goin to hold them alil till they start coloring up.

Pure NosyFaly wow how neat. I hate to jump the gun, but couldn't really help myself. :D.

number 5,6,7 are ready to come out of the bin i cant stand seein vermiculite all over them as ya can see one even had a piece on a turret so i took a few pics an listed the stuff off em there with the rest the babies in the bin now crusin around...
567babies002.jpg

567babies005.jpg

567babies010.jpg

567babies009.jpg

Beautiful babies!!! sooooooo adorable! I was wondering.... what do little one day old babies eat???

at one day ya can still see the sac they have been out the egg soakin up the rest of that, usually ina few days they start eating fruitflies, pinheads or baby mantids.

the lil ones love baby mantidscourse not when the camera is around
notice the eye starein at ya?
babiesanmantids008.jpg

babiesanmantids001.jpg

babiesanmantids006.jpg

babiesanmantids004.jpg

babiesanmantids005.jpg

well all but two have hatched an i look in an i see a slit egg so i keep watchin to see this lil one start wigglin out then went bk to resting im sure itll be out in the mornin then ill be waiting on just one more. the babies are doin good chowin down mantids an fruitflies, all drinkin good too. more pics to come..put a empty egg unger its head try keep the vermiculite off it..
num10002.jpg

:D I'm extremely happy there are going to he more Falys out there now. Especially more from such a great bloodline. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom