Baby bobbie falys......

congratz Rob, the lil girl looks cool:cool:

Kent wasnt the onlt one hearing from you on how frustrated, excited, and impatient for these faly eggs to pop out

good luck with them and definatley post more pics;)

well heres my first baby nosy faly one day old... the rest of the eggs are plumping up even more ready to pop anytime this first one was the smallest egg an its out..
bobbiebaby001.jpg

bobbiebaby007.jpg

bobbiebaby009.jpg

bobbiebaby013.jpg

Congrats! Love the little one! can't wait for more to come out and for more updates. They sure are going to be stunners!
Zac

I cant believe how tiny they are, I have never seen babies, the finger in the pic is a good contrast marker

Yay, so exciting, and so very cute! I just got a Raiden baby last night. Already so colorful at 3 months, I'd love to see progress photos of your babies as they grow. :)

Well #3 has emerged.looked in on them before bed didnt want vermiculite all over it all nite so cleaned it up a bit
faly3002.jpg

opps if gorgot post a pic of the 2nd one so thats the 3 rd above an this is the second one
faly2001.jpg

Last edited:
Well still only 3 out an about looking good too the thrid one is a day old an showin attitude..
faly3004.jpg

Hi all theres a forth one out im letting it chill in the egg bin for awhile, i took somemore pics of the three babies gettin around great drinkin an snappin up fruitflies they are reayy shy though they see the camera an dont like it much.
babyfalys3-12007.jpg

babyfalys3-12010.jpg

babyfalys3-12014.jpg

babyfalys3-12006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom