Baby Ankaramy!!!

TreelionsUK

hello all got these pic's on a ankaramy thread,but am so chuffed im gonna put pics on here also

These look really good,there pretty big for ankaramy too:

Enjoy the pics

anks4.jpg

anks3.jpg

anks2.jpg

anks1.jpg

anks.jpg

pinks.jpg

ilovethesmellofvermiculite.jpg

Mum and dad hard at work:):eek:
ankarmyx2.jpg

Gah… I am kicking myself for my getting a few of John’s (cham-kingdom) Ankarany babies… Very nice lil guys! Ill trade you for some of my Nosy :D ;)

Thats cools...They look so cool....Mine just started to get the hot hot pink red eyes and he keeps them with the dark purple body...so it makes them stand out so much more...

Gah… I am kicking myself for my getting a few of John’s (cham-kingdom) Ankarany babies… Very nice lil guys! Ill trade you for some of my Nosy :D ;)

Man,would love to trade:D,really am thinking of moving to the US,im all clean never been in trouble with the old bill,
whats the motor trade like in the US does it pay ok???and could i bring my chameleons with me or would i have to start again,im truly thinking about this,US or Canada:)

WOW...congrats on the new babies! So neat seeing them hatch! I have never got to see it before...thanks for the pics! Gives me something to look forward to!

They are so cute and I am so jealous. They will have amazing color as adults if they got the right genes from the parents!

My fave pic is the one with all of them hatching out of the rows of eggs at once.

The new car market is slow as of late because our economy is in the dump at the moment… I have several friends that are mechanics and continue to be busy… It just depends on where you can get a job at I suppose and where you live.

Man,would love to trade:D,really am thinking of moving to the US,im all clean never been in trouble with the old bill,
whats the motor trade like in the US does it pay ok???and could i bring my chameleons with me or would i have to start again,im truly thinking about this,US or Canada:)

I think you would have to find someone with the correct importing permits, then you would have to get your permits in order.... you would then (obviously) ship your chameleons to the US, and follow them there.

This is my GUESS...Although im unsure.

Jake

Back
Top Bottom