Babies 2 to 2 & 1/2 Months Old 3/4/18

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My babies are all doing well. They are like a bunch of little green monkeys. The babies are getting sooooo big and starting to get out of the baby bins. We have made the jungle gyms shorter three times. My babies need to go to their forever homes soon. I have placed allot of them but the weather has been to cold to ship most. I have a few boys left and 8 girls left. If you have experience with females or think you would do well with a female PLEASE give one of my sweet girls a home.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/friendly-baby-veiled-chameleons.162641/

Here they are.

Babies%203%204%2018%20472_zpshfjuuj1o.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20452_zpspb2fazfp.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20440_zpsfwmdwgfb.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20427_zpsnokvvzwg.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20404_zpsunuah6em.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20382_zpsl4pwqohr.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20371_zpsjuhfi4rr.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20343_zpspt8rix8z.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20330_zpslgnlzlhc.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20329_zpsy0sacx9z.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20313_zpsr79yf1eg.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20267_zpsvuetmjup.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20261_zpsiwwli1zk.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20249_zpshtyn0hvi.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20211_zpssl7t9na4.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20195_zpsvt1bmbnk.jpg

Babies%203%204%2018%20121_zpsh1semzlj.jpg

Last edited:
I am lucky and already have my little boy from her. He is the sweetest baby ever. All of Jann's babies have been checked by one of the best reptile vets and her husband does a fecal on them all...you don't get that from most breeders. Jann is not actually a breeder...she loves each and every one of her chams and only had these babies to carry on the family line. I know....I've been there and have seen in perdon the environment they are raised in. If you are thinking about getting a new baby...
You will not find better veileds than these.:love:

So adorable!

Thank you for the nice comment.

I love those sweet faces!

Thank you Michelle! They are the sweetest babies.

Just adorable!

Thank you Deb for the kind words about my babies.

They are getting so big and cute. I can’t wait till my little girl gets here but this dang Chicago weather is holding that up.

Thank you for your comment. Hopefully it will warm up soon so I can get your girls to you.

I am lucky and already have my little boy from her. He is the sweetest baby ever. All of Jann's babies have been checked by one of the best reptile vets and her husband does a fecal on them all...you don't get that from most breeders. Jann is not actually a breeder...she loves each and every one of her chams and only had these babies to carry on the family line. I know....I've been there and have seen in perdon the environment they are raised in. If you are thinking about getting a new baby...
You will not find better veileds than these.:love:

Thank you for all of your kind words Cindy! I wish everyone could just come down and pick up their babies. I am working very hard at trying to find good homes for them.

No always good to see more baby photos!! They're looking good!

Thank you Lynda! That means allot coming from you! ❤️

They’re looking so awesome! They’re getting so big :D

Thank you Jonathan! I’m going to weigh them, or most of them, today.

They're monsters! :ROFLMAO: I wish I could just have them all!

I wish you could just take one.

I agree! I'm in the northeast and suddenly we're having wicked weather.
I'm going nuts waiting for my new baby. LOL!

I too will be glad when it’s warm enough to ship up north. I really need to thin down the heard a bit.

Sorry to rub it in (not really:rolleyes:) but I have been enjoying watching. Lil Louie today. He has been chasing Fruit Flies, Baby Mantis and just decided to eat the BSF Larvae that I gut loaded with lots of goodies. He has always had normal poop and snow white urates so I knew he was drinking...I just never saw it until today. He walked right over to his dripper and drank like a big boy. I am one proud Mama.:LOL:

Thank you Jonathan! I’m going to weigh them, or most of them, today.

I wish you could just take one.

I too will be glad when it’s warm enough to ship up north. I really need to thin down the heard a bit.
I wish so too. I also just remembered that I have an egg in the incubator set to hatch any day now, so that will keep me busy.

Hello! My family and I are have the setup completely finished and ready for a new resident!

I’m have funds ready to go for a baby Male.
Please let me know what I need to do to.

Sorry to rub it in (not really:rolleyes:) but I have been enjoying watching. Lil Louie today. He has been chasing Fruit Flies, Baby Mantis and just decided to eat the BSF Larvae that I gut loaded with lots of goodies. He has always had normal poop and snow white urates so I knew he was drinking...I just never saw it until today. He walked right over to his dripper and drank like a big boy. I am one proud Mama.:LOL:
OH, FINE FIONA!! You ARE rubbing it in! LOL! Seriously, though, I'm very happy your little guy is doing well. I know that @jannb is relieved, too!

Be sure to share pics of him!

I've got 2 new silk trees in my house! 1 HUGE 8 footer for Pixel, and a 6 ft for my new, little guy. Of course he'll be too small at first, but they grow fast!
I can't wait!

OH, FINE FIONA!! You ARE rubbing it in! LOL! Seriously, though, I'm very happy your little guy is doing well. I know that @jannb is relieved, too!

Be sure to share pics of him!

I've got 2 new silk trees in my house! 1 HUGE 8 footer for Pixel, and a 6 ft for my new, little guy. Of course he'll be too small at first, but they grow fast!
I can't wait!
Just so you know...my name is Cindy. Fiona was my 1st cham and she is Jannb's now. Lil Louie is one of her babies. Jann wanted to breed Amos or Andy ( but Andy didn't make it) and I freaked out everytime she layed eggs because she did not follow the rules. I told Jann to keep Fiona and when and if we got babies...all I wanted was a boy. Low and behold Fiona and Amos made the cutest babies ever...and now that Amos is gone they are extra special. I named Lil Louie after Jann's Luie.

Just so you know...my name is Cindy. Fiona was my 1st cham and she is Jannb's now. Lil Louie is one of her babies. Jann wanted to breed Amos or Andy ( but Andy didn't make it) and I freaked out everytime she layed eggs because she did not follow the rules. I told Jann to keep Fiona and when and if we got babies...all I wanted was a boy. Low and behold Fiona and Amos made the cutest babies ever...and now that Amos is gone they are extra special. I named Lil Louie after Jann's Luie.
That is so cool! Congratulations! I would LOVE to breed pixel, but I haven't had good experience with females.....Plus, I wouldn't want the stress of having to ship the babies to people. It was very scary, the few times I've done it.

Back
Top Bottom