Babies 2 to 2 & 1/2 Months Old 3/4/18

Discussion in 'General Photography' started by jannb, Mar 8, 2018.

1. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

My babies are all doing well. They are like a bunch of little green monkeys. The babies are getting sooooo big and starting to get out of the baby bins. We have made the jungle gyms shorter three times. My babies need to go to their forever homes soon. I have placed allot of them but the weather has been to cold to ship most. I have a few boys left and 8 girls left. If you have experience with females or think you would do well with a female PLEASE give one of my sweet girls a home.
    https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/friendly-baby-veiled-chameleons.162641/

Here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 jannb, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. jannb

More baby pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sampson87, Brad, Julia777 and 10 others like this.
  3. Fireborn

Fireborn Avid Member

So adorable!

CJ's Exotics, jannb and Fiona's Mom like this.
  4. Angelwolf

Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast

I love those sweet faces!

5. d3s5

d3s5 Avid Member

Just adorable!

6. Johnnyjames572

Johnnyjames572 Established Member

They are getting so big and cute. I can’t wait till my little girl gets here but this dang Chicago weather is holding that up.

7. Fiona's Mom

Fiona's Mom Chameleon Enthusiast

I am lucky and already have my little boy from her. He is the sweetest baby ever. All of Jann's babies have been checked by one of the best reptile vets and her husband does a fecal on them all...you don't get that from most breeders. Jann is not actually a breeder...she loves each and every one of her chams and only had these babies to carry on the family line. I know....I've been there and have seen in perdon the environment they are raised in. If you are thinking about getting a new baby...
    You will not find better veileds than these.:love:

Brad, CJ's Exotics, jannb and 4 others like this.
  8. kinyonga

kinyonga Chameleon Enthusiast

No always good to see more baby photos!! They're looking good!

9. jannb

Thank you for the nice comment.

Thank you Michelle! They are the sweetest babies.

Thank you Deb for the kind words about my babies.

Thank you for your comment. Hopefully it will warm up soon so I can get your girls to you.

Thank you for all of your kind words Cindy! I wish everyone could just come down and pick up their babies. I am working very hard at trying to find good homes for them.

Thank you Lynda! That means allot coming from you! ❤️

CJ's Exotics and Fiona's Mom like this.
  10. Jonathan.N

Jonathan.N Member

They’re looking so awesome! They’re getting so big :D

jannb, CJ's Exotics and Fiona's Mom like this.
  11. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Chameleon Enthusiast

They're monsters! :ROFLMAO: I wish I could just have them all!

jannb and Fiona's Mom like this.
  12. Andie

Andie Avid Member

I agree! I'm in the northeast and suddenly we're having wicked weather.
    I'm going nuts waiting for my new baby. LOL!

Angelwolf, jannb, Brad and 2 others like this.
  13. jannb

Thank you Jonathan! I’m going to weigh them, or most of them, today.

I wish you could just take one.

I too will be glad when it’s warm enough to ship up north. I really need to thin down the heard a bit.

CJ's Exotics and Angelwolf like this.
  14. Angelwolf

Angelwolf Chameleon Enthusiast

Me too!

Andie, CJ's Exotics and Fiona's Mom like this.
  15. Fiona's Mom

Sorry to rub it in (not really:rolleyes:) but I have been enjoying watching. Lil Louie today. He has been chasing Fruit Flies, Baby Mantis and just decided to eat the BSF Larvae that I gut loaded with lots of goodies. He has always had normal poop and snow white urates so I knew he was drinking...I just never saw it until today. He walked right over to his dripper and drank like a big boy. I am one proud Mama.:LOL:

Angelwolf, jannb, Andie and 1 other person like this.
  16. CJ's Exotics

CJ's Exotics Chameleon Enthusiast

I wish so too. I also just remembered that I have an egg in the incubator set to hatch any day now, so that will keep me busy.

17. Hino

Hino New Member

Hello! My family and I are have the setup completely finished and ready for a new resident!

I’m have funds ready to go for a baby Male.
    Please let me know what I need to do to.

Brad likes this.
  18. Andie

Andie Avid Member

OH, FINE FIONA!! You ARE rubbing it in! LOL! Seriously, though, I'm very happy your little guy is doing well. I know that @jannb is relieved, too!

Be sure to share pics of him!

I've got 2 new silk trees in my house! 1 HUGE 8 footer for Pixel, and a 6 ft for my new, little guy. Of course he'll be too small at first, but they grow fast!
    I can't wait!

CJ's Exotics and jannb like this.
  19. Fiona's Mom

Just so you know...my name is Cindy. Fiona was my 1st cham and she is Jannb's now. Lil Louie is one of her babies. Jann wanted to breed Amos or Andy ( but Andy didn't make it) and I freaked out everytime she layed eggs because she did not follow the rules. I told Jann to keep Fiona and when and if we got babies...all I wanted was a boy. Low and behold Fiona and Amos made the cutest babies ever...and now that Amos is gone they are extra special. I named Lil Louie after Jann's Luie.

Andie and CJ's Exotics like this.
  20. Andie

Andie Avid Member

That is so cool! Congratulations! I would LOVE to breed pixel, but I haven't had good experience with females.....Plus, I wouldn't want the stress of having to ship the babies to people. It was very scary, the few times I've done it.

CJ's Exotics likes this.