Babies 11 and 1/2 Weeks Old Photo Shoot

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My babies are growing and getting big and showing allot of patterns and colors. I have 5 boys still with me and of course my precious Lottie. Two more of the boys will be leaving me Monday to go to their forever homes. It's so hard to let them go but I know they are going to loving and caring homes and that makes it a little easier. We had them all outside yesterday evening and they are having Phoenix worm snacks during their photo shoot.

This is my largest boy and he will be going to Montana Monday to Amber and her 19 year old son James. Amber and James have named him Suse.

greatgradsbabies070314280_zpsb7b214c7.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314268_zpse7e6689d.jpg

This is my next to the largest baby. Monday he will be going to Andrew and Chelsea in Michigan. They have named him Bossk.

greatgradsbabies070314228_zps299bcc6c.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314220_zps2c786a10.jpg

This is my 3rd to the largest baby. At the moment he is on hold. :) He is a very sweet boy and loves to eat. He has a cute little round belly.

greatgradsbabies070314172_zps79d9a7d1.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314198_zps26d16811.jpg

This is my next to the smallest boy and he is very special. I call him my "broke bar boy" because one of his bars only goes down half way on his left side. IF I could keep one of the boys it would be him.

greatgradsbabies070314076_zps32cdf71e.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314135_zpse9201f38.jpg

This is my smallest boy but he's really starting to show some patterns and colors now. He is my sweetest boy of all and loves to ride around on my head and shoulder.

greatgradsbabies070314043_zps8469f67e.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314033_zpsd85a7977.jpg

Last but not least is my precious girl Lottie. She is already spoiled rotten. Lottie is a very special girl and I am already madly in love with her.

greatgradsbabies070314295_zpscf32a3f9.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314345_zpsd9b65a5f.jpg

greatgradsbabies070314324_zpsec280f88.jpg

Last edited:
So darned cute :D. I know you will miss them, but you gave them a great start and Lottie is definitely a lucky girl to get to stay with you! Glad to see them going to good homes :).

They are all growing so big and sweet Jann! Lottie has my heart! She's got the cutest, sweetest face! Great photos. Thank you for sharing. :)

Jann, they are all looking fantastic! That Lottie sure is adorable! It's so great to see them growing up here on the forums. I love the updates. Thanks!

Deb

So darned cute :D. I know you will miss them, but you gave them a great start and Lottie is definitely a lucky girl to get to stay with you! Glad to see them going to good homes :).

Thank you for your kind words Michael.

Beautiful Jann! They are looking so.. sweet and lottie is a cutie... and i love Broke Bars pattern :)
great pics as always :D

Steve

Thank you Steve. I have had so much fun with these guys.

They are all growing so big and sweet Jann! Lottie has my heart! She's got the cutest, sweetest face! Great photos. Thank you for sharing. :)

Thank you for your kind words Lauren. Lottie has really got my heart. :)

Gorgeous babies. You've done a fantastic job and I sure wish I lived nearer!
Kath.

Kath, you are always so kind! I wish you lived close by too so I could send you a baby.

Jann, they are all looking fantastic! That Lottie sure is adorable! It's so great to see them growing up here on the forums. I love the updates. Thanks!

Deb

Thank you so much Deb. I hope the new keepers will continue to post pictures so we can all see them grow up.

Wow jann, they're really beautiful.

Scott

Thank you Scott for the nice compliment on the babies.

hey they look very similar to a little guy i have...lol

they look good jannb

Chris, thank you for your kind words about the babies. I'm looking forward to seeing how Dino's coming along.

I love everything about them!! Absolutely precious!

Thank you Bonnie for the nice comments about the babies. How's Beth doing?

James and I are just mesmerized by the photos you send Jann! We are really looking forward to having Suse as part of our family.

Aack, we're so excited!

James and I are just mesmerized by the photos you send Jann! We are really looking forward to having Suse as part of our family.

Aack, we're so excited!

I'm glad that you are excited. :) I'm sad but I know he's going to a good home where he will be loved.

Anybody would be proud to have such awesome chams. They are gorgeous!

Thank you for the nice compliments.

I can't stand the cuteness. I am literally suffocating from the giggling. No one person has a right to all that adorable chameleoness in one house. :) If I had room for another chameleon (or two or three), I would snap these guys up in a heartbeat. They are going to be STUNNING if their sires/grandsires are any indication.

Best of luck finding forever homes for your boys. No one could ask for a better start for their new friend than a breeder who cares even a fraction of what you do.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/very-friendly-veiled-babies-looking-forever-homes-130923/

More photos???

adorable.
I can see why you'd like to keep broke bar boy - his unique pattern is awesome

Thank you Sandra. I'm loving broke bars pattern and I think he will be really handsome when he grows up.

I can't stand the cuteness. I am literally suffocating from the giggling. No one person has a right to all that adorable chameleoness in one house. :) If I had room for another chameleon (or two or three), I would snap these guys up in a heartbeat. They are going to be STUNNING if their sires/grandsires are any indication.

Best of luck finding forever homes for your boys. No one could ask for a better start for their new friend than a breeder who cares even a fraction of what you do.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/very-friendly-veiled-babies-looking-forever-homes-130923/

More photos???

You are so very kind. Thank you for all of your nice comments.

Back
Top Bottom