Free disabled baby ambilobe from Homer to very experienced keeper.

Not sure how old he is, but I wouldnt transition him till he is four months old. That way he can learn from his siblings hunting skills etc... He is so adorable. He is going to be a great pet.

Not sure how old he is, but I wouldnt transition him till he is four months old. That way he can learn from his siblings hunting skills etc... He is so adorable. He is going to be a great pet.
Oh yeah he's not going anywhere for at least anothermonth or two. Depending on his growth during this time. I agree he is adorable. I can't help but to be calling quazy. As in quazymoto hutchback of notredame. Hehe

Hi everyone.
Heartbreakingly this precious sweet little baby came out of the egg, twisted.
At first it didn't look very different than healthy neonates. However now he's almost 6 weeks and clearly has a spine deformity condition.
Dr. Greek said that sometimes spines can naturally straighten out in such a young age, but most likely won't.
Hes a boy, his colors are starting to come in, and im sure hes gonna be absolutely beautiful, because he already is so unique n special with the kindest disposition.
He's not seeming to be in any pain, but cant be "fixed" so he will need special care.
I will give him for free,
if you are, preferred experienced with less that perfect panther chameleons, at least have extensive knowledge and been a caretaker before.
🥺I can't keep him, I don't have the space or adequate knowledge to provide him with the best life.
He's sweet as a button, walks, climbs, hangs like his siblings, huge appetite and heavy drinker. Doesn't seem bother or restricted by it, however as he gets older and heavier, that may change.
💔😞It just breaks my heart to see him like this, but I know someone inhere on the forum is the perfect caretaker for him.
🙏Please let me know if your interested. 🫶
❤️HE'S WAITING ON YOU❤️
Thank you,
CamillaView attachment 343256
Did you find a home for this little sweetie?

Aw I’m sorry. I would have taken him!
do you have any other babies right now?
Hello, I'm Camilla. I'm the person who had that poor baby. I do have several very healthy babies, (he was the only one who wasnt) my thread on here is called camiezone babies by Homer and Big girl. Please check it out. There's several of the siblings to my babies. Their older siblings. Same Sires and Dams. I've got pure ambilobes and pure ambanjas.

Hello, I'm Camilla. I'm the person who had that poor baby. I do have several very healthy babies, (he was the only one who wasnt) my thread on here is called camiezone babies by Homer and Big girl. Please check it out. There's several of the siblings to my babies. Their older siblings. Same Sires and Dams. I've got pure ambilobes and pure ambanjas.
They are beautiful babies! all unique!

Just chiming in here. I follow the threads mentioned above and the babies are just strikingly beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom