As a new keeper

I read all you stuff my man! You and @Brodybreaux25 have most of the info already available in the bioactive mentor thread. plus i follow your post pretty regularly. But Ill bug you with bug questions too. Just not quite there yet.

I'm just messing around being jealous. I know a few people that know a ton more than me. The only reason I've gotten this far is through being friends with extensionofgreen and practically stalking every post by john courtney smith lol. Before them I was next to clueless.

I've been growing one for over a year now. Up to like 7 ft and have to prune it. Leaves make good gutload!
Wow that’s a big hunk of wood you got there then :ROFLMAO:
Ill try to take some cuttings. No promises that i can get it to grow.
I need to find out we’re to buy one. My in laws condo doesn’t like me “stealing” there leaves. I’m not stealing I’m Repurposing

I read all you stuff my man! You and @Brodybreaux25 have most of the info already available in the bioactive mentor thread. plus i follow your post pretty regularly. But Ill bug you with bug questions too. Just not quite there yet.
I’m currently “bugging” him about bugs wait in line :ROFLMAO::LOL: James is awesome full of knowledge i don’t feel worthy at times:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm just messing around being jealous. I know a few people that know a ton more than me. The only reason I've gotten this far is through being friends with extensionofgreen and practically stalking every post by john courtney smith lol. Before them I was next to clueless.
Youre the reason i started looking for his posts. @dshuld was kind enough to chat a bit with me about bugs n dirt.

@GoodKarma19 here is a baby pigeon that hatched yesterday. sorry about the quality. Moma bird wasnt happy with me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190607-103958_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-103958_Gallery.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 147
I feel that. Baby due in a month, and moving to our first house in a month... and while I'm off work, trying to get my forum time in now lol
You will learn finger kung fu soon. I am now a black belt in defending my phone from unwanted finger jabs from children! Their skills are good but they lack focus! (lips move after speaking stops) I need to watch some old school martial arts movies now.

You will learn finger kung fu soon. I am now a black belt in defending my phone from unwanted finger jabs from children! Their skills are good but they lack focus! (lips move after speaking stops) I need to watch some old school martial arts movies now.

My 10 month old does this all the time. He always manages to perfectly exit me out of everything or erase a big text. Clever little things they are

Back
Top Bottom