Are they Parson's chameleons?

Or maybe he got kidnapped and is being held for ransom :eek::eek::eek:
Time to call Liam Neeson

I don't care if we were trolled, I finally get to say this here on the forums...

(Said in a low Liam Neeson voice...)

"I don't know who you are, I don't know what you wan't, if you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills"

Hahaha, you guys weren't trolled, thank you everyone for your concern, and sorry for my disappearance. It turned out to be a scam, and nothing happened to me fortunately. But I'm really feeling sad about this case, I was really into this thing, but also I was naive. Anyway I learnt from this case a lot, and hopefully will recognize a scam if there is any in the future.

Hahaha, you guys weren't trolled, thank you everyone for your concern, and sorry for my disappearance. It turned out to be a scam, and nothing happened to me fortunately. But I'm really feeling sad about this case, I was really into this thing, but also I was naive. Anyway I learnt from this case a lot, and hopefully will recognize a scam if there is any in the future.
I least you still have your head. (y)

Sorry it didn't work out, that would've been an epic deal. I'm glad you didn't get ripped off, though.

Bummer! Sorry to hear it was a scam. I'm curious how it all played out if you are willing to share...?

Back
Top Bottom